Remote Surgical Equipment Market: Introduction
- Remote surgery, also known as tele surgery, involves robots performing a surgical operation on a patient situated at a distant site
- Surgeon controls the movements by small handles attached to master input devices designed intentionally for remote handling
- These movements are reproduced by robots, giving the surgeon a direct control on the surgery while being distant
- This technology has the capability to facilitate advanced surgery procedures to those individuals who live in remote areas and away from large medical facilities
- Remote surgery offers certain benefits over traditional mini-invasive surgeries, such as 3D vision, and an ergonomic system with motion capabilities.
Read Report Overview – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/remote-surgical-equipment-market.html
Key Drivers of Global Remote Surgical Equipment Market
Increasing preference for minimally invasive surgery
- The global remote surgical equipment market is being driven by increasing preference toward minimally invasive surgery (MIS), which is preferred for remote procedures. This can be attributed to minimally invasive procedures being less painful due less bleeding and number of cuts unlike traditional surgeries. MIS can be performed with the help of robots from remote locations. This factor is driving the global remote surgical equipment market.
Rapid technological breakthroughs in medical robotics
- The global remote surgical equipment market is driven by rapid technological breakthroughs in medical robotics. For instance, MiroSurge is a modular tele surgical system for MIS procedures, which combines various robotic components, including three robot arms and at least two other instruments. Furthermore, Da Vinci is a computer assisted tele manipulator that allows surgeons to remotely perform minimally invasive procedures involving complex and delicate dissection or reconstruction system procedures for a variety of conditions, including cardiac, urologic, gynecologic, and pediatric surgery. Such instances are driving the global remote surgical equipment market.
Request a PDF Brochure – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=74634
Advancements in information and communication technology
- The global remote surgical equipment market is being driven by advancements in the information and communication technology (ICT). For instance, the Lindbergh operation was a completely remote surgical operation performed by a team of French surgeons from New York on a patient located in France. During this procedure, a transatlantic fiber optic service having high bandwidth and running at 10 Megabits per second restricted delays to 200 milliseconds, thus providing real time view during the procedure. Furthermore, development and adoption of 5G communication networks is expected to facilitate more number of remote surgeries. These factors are likely to fuel the expansion of the global remote surgical equipment market.
Request for Analysis of COVID19 Impact on Remote Surgical Equipment Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=74634
North America to Lead Global Remote Surgical Equipment Market
- North America is expected to dominate the global remote surgical equipment market due to increase in acceptance of remote surgeries by patients, advanced health care infrastructure, and rise in investments in R&D
- Growing incidences of chronic disorders, especially orthopedic and neurological disorders, which are treated with advanced MIS surgery, are propelling the market growth in North America
- Asia Pacific is projected to be a major market for remote surgical equipment after North America due to rapid development of robotic surgical systems and increase in demand for surgical robots in countries such as China and India
- Ageing population and strong focus on health care and manufacturing expertise are anticipated to contribute to the growth of the remote surgical equipment market in Asia Pacific during the forecast period.
Pre Book Remote Surgical Equipment Market Research – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=74634<ype=S
Key Players operating in Global Market
The global remote surgical equipment market is concentrated due to the presence of a few major players in the global market. The demand for remote surgical equipment is gradually increasing in developed economies and awareness has risen in emerging countries. Key players operating in the global market are:
- Intuitive Surgical
- Auris Health, Inc.
- IRobot Corporation
- MAZOR Robotics (Medtronic)
- TransEnterix Surgical, Inc.
- SRI Intentional
- Simbionix USA Corporation
- Mimic Technologies, Inc.
- Simulated Surgical Systems, LLC
- VirtaMed AG
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for several decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 Sate Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453