Gallbladder Cancer Therapeutics Market: Introduction
- A gallbladder is a small, pear-shaped organ located on the right side of the abdomen, just beneath the liver in the human body. It stores bile produced by the liver. Gallbladder cancer is a highly uncommon disease.
- Gallbladder cancer is extremely difficult to diagnose, as it often exhibits no specific symptoms. Gallbladder cancer symptoms may include nausea, abdominal pain (particularly, pain in the upper right portion of the abdomen), losing weight without trying, abdominal bloating, fever, and yellowing of the skin and whites of the eyes (jaundice).
View Report : https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/gallbladder-cancer-therapeutics-market.html
- Procedure and tests used for the diagnosis of gallbladder cancer include blood test, while procedures to obtain images of the gallbladder include computerized tomography (CT), ultrasound, and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Treatments for the early-stage gallbladder cancer include surgery to remove the gallbladder and a portion of the liver
- Treatments for the late-stage gallbladder cancer include radiation therapy and chemotherapy
Key Drivers of Global Gallbladder Cancer Therapeutics Market
- The global gallbladder cancer therapeutics market is primarily driven by increase in the incidence of gall bladder polyps, chronic inflammation, and cholelithiasis, which raise the risk of developing gallbladder cancer, resulting in the risen demand for gallbladder cancer therapeutics
- Additionally, increase in the incidence and prevalence of gallbladder cancer is expected to drive the global gallbladder cancer therapeutics market during the forecast period
- According to a study published in the Journal of Clinical and Experimental Hepatology 2019 by the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC), gallbladder cancer accounts for 1.2% share of all global cancer diagnoses, with 220,000 new cases diagnosed every year. Moreover, 1.7% of all cancer deaths occurred due to gallbladder cancer in 2018.
Get PDF Sample Copy of Report: (Including TOC, List of Tables & Figures, Chart) : https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=76659
Combination Therapy Segment to Account for a Major Market Share
- Based on product, the global gallbladder cancer therapeutics market can be divided into combination therapy and monotherapy
- The combination therapy segment is anticipated to account for a leading share of the gallbladder cancer therapeutics market during the forecast period
- Increase in investments in new combination therapies and high therapeutic efficacy of the combination therapy are expected to drive the combination therapy segment during the forecast period
Retail Pharmacies Segment to Dominate Global Gallbladder Cancer Therapeutics Market
- In terms of distribution channel, the global gallbladder cancer therapeutics market can be segmented into hospital pharmacies, retail pharmacies, and others
- The retail pharmacies segment is expected to dominate the global gallbladder cancer therapeutics market during the forecast period, due to the maximum sales of specialty drugs for gallbladder cancer through the retail channel
REQUEST FOR COVID19 IMPACT ANALYSIS – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=76659
North America to Dominate Global Gallbladder Cancer Therapeutics Market
- In terms of region, the global gallbladder cancer therapeutics market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is projected to dominate the global market during the forecast period. Factors such as increase in research and development activities and investments and high sales of approved therapeutics for the treatment of gallbladder cancer in North America are expected to drive the gallbladder cancer therapeutics market in the region during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in Global Gallbladder Cancer Therapeutics Market
The global gallbladder cancer therapeutics market is fragmented, with the presence of small and large players across the globe. Key players operating in the global gallbladder cancer therapeutics market are:
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Eli Lilly and Co.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
Global Gallbladder Cancer Therapeutics Market: Research Scope
Global Gallbladder Cancer Therapeutics Market, by Product
- Combination Therapy
Global Gallbladder Cancer Therapeutics Market, by Distribution Channel
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
Global Gallbladder Cancer Therapeutics Market, by Region
- North AmericaU.S.
- Rest of Europe
- Asia PacificChina
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin AmericaBrazil
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & AfricaGCC
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research – https://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/analytical-standards-market-to-clock-6-cagr-during-2019-2027-environmental-regulations-provide-steady-impetus-transparency-market-research-825939702.html
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453