Now imagine this: Egypt is on your bucket list like it is for thousands of individuals, and you have been saving and getting to take that once-in-a-lifetime trip. A trip to Egypt is like, a bit of chaos sprinkled in with the ancient magic of grand structures that were built thousands of years ago.
Now you’re likely tempted to pack the maximum amount into your itinerary as possible. But if you actually desire an once-in-a-lifetime experience while doing justice to the incredible sights you will see, and then put quality time over quantity and an exhausting must-see list.
You may not strike out all the city’s religious sites, mosques, and monuments during your stay, but the places you may see are getting to offer richer and more memorable experiences.
So from where you need to start your Egyptian Tour?
Welcome to Cairo!
Unfortunately, Cairo was hit by an earthquake in 1992, causing more the five hundred deaths, 6,500+ injuries and 50,000 people without shelter. Today, Cairo is the capital of Egypt, so it’s fair to mention it still holds major importance. Not only Egypt’s capital, but Cairo is also that the largest city within the Arab world with a population of over 20 million. Cairo is related to ancient Egypt, as the famous Giza pyramid complex and therefore the ancient city of Memphis is located in its geographic area. Located near the Nile Delta where the Nile spreads out and drains into the Mediterranean. Nile delta is one among the world’s biggest river deltas.
A trip to Egypt’s Cairo not only famous for architectural buildings and monuments, but it’s the oldest and largest film and music industries within the Arab world, also because of the world’s second-oldest institution of higher learning.
Make you Excited… Yeah!
Checkout Top attractions in Cairo in your Trip to Egypt
- Great Pyramids of Giza– the symbol of Egypt and It is the oldest of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. Don’t miss the cramped tunnel to the Great Pyramid’s burial chamber.
- Egyptian Museum– Explore more than 100,000 ancient collections of artifacts, mummies, coffins, stones, ancient belongings, and even food types that used to be buried with the kings.
- Museum of Islamic Art– Museum has well-organized galleries loaded with beautiful art in. It’s quite peaceful here, and a respite from the noise of Cairo. It has one of the world’s finest collections of Islamic art which takes you to ancient Egypt.
- Al Azhar Mosque– Cairo’s first mosque, commissioned in 970 to become a significant center for Islamic learning. It’s simply one among a kind as there’s nobody like it in the world.
- Coptic Museum– Visiting the Coptic Museum will enlighten you and widen your view about the Coptic period in Egypt. Enormous of Christian Egyptian documents, statues, and artifacts are displayed Coptic Museum.
- Khan Al Khalili– Give yourself ample time to explore Khan el-Khalili, Cairo’s big souk, has quite its justifiable share of tourist traps, but there are real gems to be found throughout the souk, Large selection of products from antique, apparel & accessories, shoes, watches, furniture, home and kitchen goods, and special leather-bound notebooks.
Cairo isn’t almost about Mosque, Museums, and Pyramids; Get relaxed while battling the heat by visiting
- Al-Azhar Park – Apart from several honors, Al-Azhar Park is listed in the world’s 60 great public spaces by the Project for Public Spaces. There are numerous amazing unique things to ascertain that a park probably doesn’t justify the time.
- Whirling Dervishes shows– Enjoy a conventional show with the dance of the famous Whirling Dervishes. An unforgettable night, topped off with a delicious local dinner.
- Cairo opera house – the most humanistic discipline venue within Cairo. Egypt’s finest musical groups perform in Cairo opera house, Cairo is the home to most of the artist.
Thinking the way to spend a beautiful evening?
Cairo offers you are several activities during your trip to Egypt that might be wiped out the evening and here a number of awesome things to:
- Giza pyramids light and sound show
- Cairo tower
- Felucca tour on the Nile
- Dinner cruise
Things got to know while trip to Egypt:
- The evenings are cool, breezy, and highly enjoyable.
- Avoid taxis take an Uber or Careem.
- Cairo’s metro system is that the cheapest way to get around.
- In summers, loose and lightweight cotton clothing is completely essential.
- For women, it’s strongly advisable to decorate conservatively especially when visiting.
- Avoid tap water the maximum amount as possible and buy drinking water.
- Be wary of a typical scam that takes place at popular attractions by local people or strangers especially those that seem to be very friendly.