Insulated Wall Panels Market is forecast to reach $641.15 Million by 2025, after growing at a CAGR of 6.10% during 2020-2025. The insulated wall panels market
is expected to grow during the forecast period as these panels provide superior and uniform insulation when compared to common methods of house construction. Insulated wall panels when installed properly, provide a more airtight dwelling, by making the building more comfortable, quieter and energy-efficient.
- Energy efficiency legislation and initiatives by European countries to reduce overall carbon emission in the region are expected to increase the demand for insulated wall panels.
- Cold storage segment is expected to increase in forecast period as temperature control can be easily achieved with help of insulated wall panels.
- The eco-friendly nature of insulated wall panels is expected to provide tremendous growth opportunities for the insulated wall panel market.
By Type- Segment Analysis
PU insulation panels segment held the largest share in the insulated wall panels market in 2019. Polyurethane-based insulated panels have better resistance to temperatures along with lightweight properties. Increasing demand for high-end commercial construction applications requiring better insulation is projected to drive the demand for polyurethane-based insulated panels over the projected period.
By Application – Segment Analysis
Commercial segment held the largest share in the insulated wall panels market in 2019.Insulated wall panels widely used in commercial sector as they are light in weight and have exceptional insulating properties, which makes them easy to install and use. Insulated metals panels are inexpensive and cost-effective option as compared to other panels due to its easy and quick installation property. Insulated metal panels are mainly used in commercial buildings, cold storage buildings, and other buildings for the construction of walls and roofs.
Geography- Segment Analysis
North America dominated the hydrofluoric acid market with a share of more than 38% during the forecast period. U.S. contributes to a major share of market in this region, owing to the availability of advanced technologies in construction. In the U.S., residential and commercial pipeline projects are likely to support the product demand over the forecast period. Early acceptance coupled with high consumer demand for eco-friendly, affordable housing systems in the U.S. is expected to propel demand for these products
Drivers –Insulated Wall Panels Market
- Increasing demand from the construction sector and increasing cold storage applications
Insulated wall panels are highly resistant to heat and cold temperatures, and hence, aid in maintaining room environment at optimum level, resulting in low electricity cost. Furthermore, light weight and easy molding capabilities offered by these panels are expected to increase their popularity as a construction material.
Challenges – Insulated Wall Panels Market
- Fluctuating Raw Material Price
The biggest challenge for the market is projected to be high raw material price and transportation costs for insulated wall panels.
Technology launches,acquisitions and R&D activities are key strategies adopted by players in the insulated wall panels market. In 2019, the market of sailcloth has been consolidated by the top five players accounting for xx% of the share. Major players in the insulated wall panels market are ATAS International, Ceco Building Systems, Centria, Green Span Profiles, Huntsman International LLC, Kingspan Insulated Panels S.A. de C.V, Star Buildings Systems, and Nucor Building Systems among others.
- In April 2019, – Kingspan is introducing three new roof panels which are KingSeam, KingRib 3 and KingRib 5. These new options are giving architects and specifiers additional options for easy-to-install, low-maintenance metal insulated roofing systems that offer superior thermal performance and a high level of fire protection.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications market research. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business. Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.