Artificial Intelligence driven Marketing Communications
Lamps are one of the most important parts when it comes to decorating your home, but they can also be one of the most challenging. We have been making light bulbs for many years, and even though we always considered creating real designer lamps, we knew that we did not have the talent that it takes. So when we met the famous architect Flemming Agger by chance, and he showed us some of his drawings of the lamps, we knew that this would be a once in a lifetime chance for us to make the classic lamps we’ve been dreaming of. It has been more than three years since we saw those first sketches on a piece of paper and it has been a fantastic trip so far. We are genuinely convinced we have a lamp for everyone, and each one of them can be loved and used for many years to come. Furthermore, we make sure all the metal parts are made of recycled material, and the packaging is without any plastic.
Flemming has just celebrated his 75 years birthday; we want to honour him by launching our capelo campaign on Kickstarter, and we need your help as a backer.
The capelo table lamp will perfectly fit your office desk or your nightstand while creating a comfy appealing light.
Metal screen: Length 170mm, Diameter 150mm.
Resin screen: Length 170mm, Diameter 150mm.
Frame: Height 420mm, Stand: diameter 160mm.
Weight: 1,75 kg.
The capelo floor lamp is perfect for your living room by the dining table or the couch where you read.
Metal screen: Length 250mm, Diameter 190mm.
Resin screen: Height: 250 mm., Diameter: 190 mm.
Frame: Height: 1350 mm.,
Foot diameter: 250 mm.
Weight: 3.85 kg.
The capelo pendant lamp will create warmth and comfort in any room.
Metal screen large: Length 250mm, Diameter: 190mm.
Metal screen small: Length 170mm, Diameter 150mm.
Resin screen extra large: Length 500mm, Diameter 310mm.
Resin screen small: Length 170mm, Diameter 150mm.
The capelo wall lamp is ideally placed next to the bed or above the kitchen desk.
Metal screen: Height 170mm, Diameter: 150mm.
Resin screen: Height 170mm, Diameter 150mm.
Weight: 0,6 kg.
If you decide to back us, which we hope you will, please know that you will not only be helping us get started, but you will also be getting the very first production of capelo lamps; each frame will have its own number making every item absolutely unique. And if that doesn’t convince you, then knowing that you can get up to a 50% discount on these classic and beautiful lamps definitely will!
– On November 2016 we met the danish architect Flemming Agger;
– On May 2017 we had our first prototype, a white table lamp was ready;
– On November 2017 drawings were made for the pendant lamp, the wall-lamp, the table lamp and the floor lamp;
– On March 2018, the second prototype of the table lamp was ready;
– On April 2018 the first prototype for the wall lamp was ready;
– On May 2018 the project was officially named “capelo” as we all agreed that the shape of the shade was like a clown’s hat in a circus that existed many years ago – and capelo in Esperanto means hat;
– On August 2018 the initial sketches were converted into manufacturing drawings;
– On October 2018, the color plan was ready;
– On March 2019 the third version of the On/Off button was made with the right click sound;
– On June 2019 we had enough samples to make the first photoshoot;
– On November 2019 the production procedure was ready, and we started preparing for Kickstarter;
– On November 2019 the full packaging method was developed, it was mainly about not using plastic;
– On February 2020, when the Kickstarter campaign will end, we will be ready to go into production.
We have been working on our Kickstarter launch for six months, and we are aware that since this is our first experience on it, we will be facing challenges along the way, but we strongly believe in the potential of our project and what it stands for. We thank our backers for their support and promise them to maintain transparency and communicate essential updates during the process.