An Emulsifier is a molecule that assists in producing a smooth blend of two or more constituents which do not mix easily. It also prevents the constituents from separating. Emulsifiers have two separate ends – a hydrophilic end and a hydrophobic end. These are colloids that are widely used as additives while processing food. Food emulsifiers are used for protein and starch complexion, crystal modification, and crumb softening. In addition to these, bio-compatibility, the longer shelf life of emulsifiers are used to produce cosmetic products and hygiene products.
Get Sample Copy of Report at,
Key findings/Recent News:
· March 2018: Cargill Inc. launched a new range of de-oiled rapeseed lecithin range of emulsifiers, in order to fulfill the increasing demand for label-friendly products from consumers. The de-oiled lecithin rapeseed lecithin offers non-GMO and allergen free options to consumers and also provides them a cost-effective and label-friendly alternative to soy lecithin.
· Mach 2017: Lonza customer care highlighted Polyaldo Emulsifiers and Preservatives portfolio at in-cosmetics Global 2017 that will grab the attention of a greater a number of customers.
The global emulsifiers market is exhibiting significant growth owing to the rising demand for low-fat, packaged convenience foods, which in turn, is increasing the demand for food emulsifiers. Hectic work schedules have encouraged the need for packaged food and this is leading to higher obesity levels. Therefore, increasing demand for trans-fat products is encouraging food processors to use emulsifiers in food products in order to reduce calories and fat content.
The demand for emulsifiers in food products is also driven by its rising adoption among people who are consuming food away from home and those who are more conscious about proper health and wellness. In addition to these, the rising demand for emulsifiers in several manufacturing processes is also a major factor that is driving the market demand. For instance, emulsifiers are used in plastics during the suspension polymerization process, in order to keep monomers suspended in water so as to produce plastic beads.
However, stringent government rules and regulations related to the supply and manufacturing of certain emulsifiers may restrain the overall development of this market.
Speak To Research Analyst Of This Report: https://www.alltheresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/38
Company Profiles & Competitive Intelligence:
The major players operating in the global emulsifiers are Archer Daniels Midland (ADM), Akzo Nobel N.V, BASF SE, Cargill Incorporated, DowDuPont, Evonik Industries AG, Estelle Chemicals Pvt. Ltd., Kerry Group, Palsgaard, Lonza Group, Puratos, Royal DSM, and Solvay S.A., among others.
The players operating in the market are focusing on new product development, product launches, and strategies such as mergers and acquisitions, in order to grab greater customer attention.
Companies such as Gattefossé, in 2019, launched Emulium Illustro which is a water in oil (W/O) emulsifier. Emulium Illustro offers better stability and performance when compared to other W/O emulsifiers which are present in the market. The ingredient is convenient, flexible, and is also suitable for cold processing. In addition to this, the new ingredient helps in the formulation of fluid textures that are easier to apply on the skin, as it brings a hydrated and soft feel to it.
Key Questions Answered
• What are the market value and volume of the overall emulsifiers market and segments?
• What are the key segments and sub-segments in the market?
• Which is the largest sub-segment in each segment in the scope of the study?
• What are the key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges in the market and how are they expected to impact the market?
• What are the attractive segments and geographies to invest in?
• What is the market value and volume at the regional and the country level?
• Who are the key market players and their key competitors?
• What are the strategies for growth adopted by the key players in the market?
AllTheResearch was formed with the aim of making market research a significant tool for managing breakthroughs in the industry. As a leading market research provider, the firm empowers its global clients with business-critical research solutions. The outcome of our study of numerous companies that rely on market research and consulting data for their decision-making made us realise, that it’s not just sheer data-points, but the right analysis that creates a difference.