Artificial Intelligence driven Marketing Communications
NEW YORK— According to “South America Quantum Cryptography Market By Component, By Application, By End-User, By Country, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023” quantum cryptography market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 23% from 2017 to 2023, backed by growing IoT market, which encompasses IIoT, smart grids, smart cities, smart consumer wearables, smart appliances and smartphones, and generates huge data that needs to be protected.Moreover, concerns related to data security owing to increasing incidences of data theft and cyberattacks, growing cybersecurity market and booming fiber optics industry are anticipated to positively influence the region’s quantum cryptography market during the forecast period.
Some of the major players operating in South America quantum cryptography market are ID Quantique SA, MagiQ Technologies, Inc., Quintessence Labs Pty Ltd., Qubitekk, Inc., Toshiba Corporation, qutools GmbH, Crypta Labs, NuCrypt LLC, QuNu Labs, SK Telecom, etc.
“South America Quantum Cryptography Market By Component, By Application, By End-User, By Country, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023” discusses the following aspects of quantum cryptography market in South America:
• Quantum Cryptography Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Segmental Analysis – By Component (Hardware & Service), By Application (Data Base Encryption, Network Layer Encryption & Others), By End-User, By Country
• Competitive Analysis
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of quantum cryptography in South America
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
• To help industry consultants, quantum cryptography distributor, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research.Primary research included interaction with quantum cryptography distributor, distributors and industry experts.
Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05730626/?utm_source=PRN
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.