Artificial Intelligence driven Marketing Communications
Bharat Book Bureau Announces Upcoming Conference “20th Pharmacovigilance 2019”. This Conference provides the strongest context, background, updates, new developments, and future direction for regulations and guidance on safety, pharmacovigilance, and risk management strategies that cannot be found in any other meeting.
“Ensuring safer drugs to market by analyzing the latest developments in pharmacovigilance, drug safety, and risk management”
Present review described Pharmacovigilance and drug safety in India. Challenges related to Pharmacovigilance programme, roles of physicians/health professionals as well as role of public/patients for successful monitoring are discussed herewith as nowadays, in India a safety of medicines is one of the key parameters along with therapeutic efficacy for success of any drug as ever-increasing range and potency of medicines. A successful Pharmacovigilance programme related to drug safety should be able to answer the key questions. How quickly has the case been identified? As well as what proportion of patient has successfully monitored collectively by doctor, Pharmacist/health professionals. As early detection is the key in reducing adverse events to minimum level or at lateral stage it may be a fatal or challenge to the health professionals.
Follow the link for Registration: https://www.bharatbook.com/events/20th-pharmacovigilance-2019/7
Challenges related to Pharmacovigilance programme in India can be avoided by strictly implementing proper rule and regulation everywhere. Strengthening of public campaigns for drug safety to improve awareness, addition of drug safety study to the curriculum, minimising the level of adverse effects by having sound knowledge about the side effect of the drug as day by day increasing number of medicines may help in monitoring the Pharmacovigilance programme. Interestingly, Improvement of communication regarding Pharmacovigilance between public and health professionals creates awareness so as to minimize adverse occurring. Proper knowledge on Pharmacovigilance would help to health professionals to understand the effectiveness or risk of medicines that they prescribe and ensure a better healthcare to patient.
20th Pharmacovigilance 2019 Conference provides the strongest context, background, updates, new developments, and future direction for regulations and guidance on safety, pharmacovigilance, and risk management strategies that cannot be found in any other meeting. The content of this event is developed by top experts from the biopharmaceutical industry and global regulatory agencies, and Virtue Insight will convene the best speakers from around the world to discuss the current challenges and issues that matter most to professionals working in the field.
We look forward to seeing you personally at our esteemed event.
KEY THEMES DISCUSSED:-
– Pharmacovigilance and social media: An industry view
– Addressing a number of technical, regulatory and ethical challenges
– Traditional medicines and herbal of pharmacovigilance: Solutions and innovations
– Herbal medicines uses: Developing reliable information on safety
– Discussing on the global pharmacovigilance system for India
– Recent development of pharmacovigilance system in India
– Insure safe use of medicines and minimizing the risks related to the medicinal product
– Data generated during clinical trials to provide information about the common adverse events
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:-
Vice Presidents, Directors, CRO’s, Heads and Managers of:
– Pharmacovigilance Strategy
– Drug Safety/Risk Management
– Information and Clinical Data Management
– Clinical Research
– Research & Development
– Product Safety/Assurance Assessment
– Patient Safety & Outcomes Research & Data Analysis
– Epidemiology project management
– Regulatory Affairs and Compliance
For Upcoming Conferences: https://www.bharatbook.com/events