Artificial Intelligence driven Marketing Communications
Quantum computing is a major innovation since the invention of the microprocessor and quantum computers are dis-similar from digital electronic computers based on transistors. Quantum computers are much faster and powerful than today’s computers. These systems are still in its development stage; however, several military agencies and national governments are funding for quantum computing research to develop quantum computers for business, civilians, and security purposes.
The “Global Quantum Computing Market Analysis to 2027″ is a specialized and in-depth study of the electronics and semiconductor industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of the quantum computing market with detailed market segmentation by application, industry, and geography.
Get Sample Copy of this Report at https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00003243/
• To provide detailed information regarding the major factors (drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and trends) influencing the growth of the global Quantum Computing Market
• To forecast the size of the market segments with respect to four major regional segments, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World (Latin America and the Middle East & Africa)
The surge in the adoption of quantum computing in the defense and automotive industry and an increase in incidences of cybercrime are the significant factors driving the growth of the quantum computing market. However, unawareness about the new technology along with the presence of substitute technology may restrain the global market during the forecast period. Moreover, the increase in the adoption of quantum computing in drug delivery is expected to deliver substantial growth opportunity to the industry players in the quantum computing market.
Leading key market players mentioned in the report:-
• Cambridge Quantum Computing Ltd
• D-Wave Systems Inc.
• Google Inc.
• IBM Corporation
• Intel Corporation
• Lockheed Martin Corporation
• Qxbranch, Inc.
• Rigetti & Co, Inc.
• Toshiba Quantum Information group
The global quantum computing market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading quantum computing market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
The global quantum computing market is segmented on the basis of application and industry. Based on application, the quantum computing market is segmented into simulation, optimization, and sampling. On the basis of industry, the market is categorized into Aerospace & Defense, BFSI, Energy & Power, Transportation, Healthcare, IT & Telecommunication, and others.
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global quantum computing market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2017 to 2027 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America.
The quantum computing market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting the quantum computing market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics affecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors affecting the quantum computing in these regions.
The report also includes the profiles of key companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies in the quantum computing market. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components, and services offered, financial information of the last 3 years, the key development in the past five years.
Make an Inquiry @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/inquiry/TIPRE00003243/
Reason to Buy:
• Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Quantum Computing Market.
• Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
• The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Quantum Computing Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
• Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
• Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
• Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.