Aug 16, 2019 7:11 AM ET
Semiconductor Rectifiers Market Size | Influential Trends and the challenges in Electrical Components & Equipment,Capital Goods,Electrical Equipment sector to reach CAGR of 6.49% till 2023
iCrowd Newswire -
Aug 16, 2019
Semiconductor Rectifiers Market Report focuses on the important pillars of the businesses such as drivers, restraints and opportunities that either grow or obstruct the market. Current scenario of the market is expected to grow up to 2019 in upcoming 2023 year in Electrical Components and Equipment,Capital Goods,Electrical Equipment Sector. This research report recognizes the industrial base, productivity, Vendors, strengths, and recent trends, features, which are the basic requirements in market to enlarge the companies and promote the financial growth.
Request for Sample PDF of Report at –https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/request-sample/14115485
About Semiconductor Rectifiers market
Electrical components such as diodes, rectifiers, thyristors, MOSFETs, and other discrete semiconductors are used in the construction of industrial equipment and robots. Semiconductor rectifiers are primarily used in industrial machinery such as motor drives, programmable logic controllers (PLCs), motor controllers, and robots. Features of semiconductor rectifiers such as power or signal conditioning and blocking the reverse voltage aid in power management and efficient system performance. Automation systems and robotic solutions help in achieving high productivity and improving the overall manufacturing efficiency. An optimized organizational setup facilitates real-time decision-making and confers a competitive edge. All these factors have increased the demand for automation solutions and robotics, which are widely used across the oil and gas, automotive, and power industries to automate and optimize processes. Thus, increasing demand for robotics and automation in industrial manufacturing processes is one of the critical factors that will trigger the growth of the global semiconductor rectifiers market during the forecast period. Our analysts have predicted that the semiconductor rectifiers market will register a CAGR of over 12% by 2023.
Semiconductor RectifiersMarket 2019 Trend, Challengeand Driver: –
- Rising demand from the automotive industry
- Semiconductor rectifiers are extensively used in automotive electronics, ground vehicles, and aircraft devices. Semiconductor rectifiers are required for DC-DC conversion and rectification of onboard charger (OBC) solutions. Electronics and components that these end-users deploy are also becoming increasingly complex to enhance the comfort and safety of drivers and passengers. Devices for wireless communication, entertainment, and instrumentation such as GPS, Bluetooth, adaptive cruise control, and electronic control are increasingly being adopted in modern automobiles across the world. This is driving the demand for power discrete components such as rectifiers and diodes. Modern vehicles also consist of many hidden electronic systems such as tire pressure sensors, collision sensors, cruise control, and keyless entry for driver assistance.
- These electronics demand effective power rectification components for powerful performance. This factor is expected to contribute to the growth of the global semiconductor rectifiers market during the forecast period. Therefore, developing automotive and aerospace and defense industries, coupled with the growing adoption of complex electronic systems, is expected to drive the demand for semiconductor rectifiers during the forecast period.
- Technical challenges associated with bridge rectifiers
- The major focus among manufacturers is on increasing energy efficiency of manufactured products by reducing the overall power loss. The power loss in circuits is mainly caused due to bridge rectifiers. Manufacturers of semiconductor rectifiers have increased investments in RandD to improve the efficiency of different types of rectifiers such as ultrafast rectifiers, Schottky rectifiers, and reverse recovery rectifiers. Increasing focus on power recovery and power efficiency in electronic products are prompting the majority of the manufacturers of consumer electronics to shift toward using MOSFET.
- The use of MOSFETs helps in reducing voltage drop and associated thermal effect on electrical products and devices. The fall in the price of MOSFETs is expected to slow down the adoption of bridge rectifiers during the forecast period.For the detailed list of factors that will drive and challenge the growth of the semiconductor rectifiers market during 2019-2023, view our report.
- The market appears to be moderately fragmented. The presence of several companies including Infineon Technologies AG and ON Semiconductor Corp. makes the competitive environment quite intense. Factors such as the increasing demand for robotics and automation in industrial manufacturing processes and the rising demand from the automotive industry will provide significant growth opportunities to the semiconductor rectifiers manufacturers. Renesas Electronics Corp., STMicroelectronics International NV, Toshiba Corp., and Vishay Intertechnology Inc. are some of the major companies covered in this report.
- North America(UnitedStates, Canada, andMexico)
- Europe(Germany, France, UK, Russia, andItaly)
- Asia-Pacific(China, Japan, Korea, India, andSoutheast Asia)
- South America(Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
- The MiddleEast and Africa(Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, andSouth Africa)
Have a query before purchasing this report –https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14115485
List Of Key vendorsoperating in 2019 Semiconductor Rectifiers market space are
Infineon Technologies AG, ON Semiconductor Corp., Renesas Electronics Corp., STMicroelectronics International NV, Toshiba Corp., Vishay Intertechnology Inc.
Consumer Landscape: –
The key to any successful business is understanding the new demands of the customers and keeping a close watch on the changing model of the client base. The more you engage with your client base, the clearer you are about the most productive ways in which to hook your ideal customer. Predicting what your customers want, even before they themselves know about it, is the first step to profitable innovation.
This Semiconductor Rectifiers market 2019 research is a result of: –
- Qualitative analysis: -Semiconductor Rectifiers Market drivers, 2019 Market challenges, Market trends, Five forces analysis.
- Quantitative analysis: -Semiconductor Rectifiers Market size and forecast, 2019 Market segmentation, Geographical insights, Competitive landscape.
- Primary research: – Semiconductor Rectifiers Industry journals and periodicals, Government bodies, Annual reports of key stakeholders.
- Secondary research: -Semiconductor Rectifiers Manufacturers/suppliers, Channel partners, Industry experts, Strategic decision makers.
- Data synthesis:- Collation of data, Estimation of key figures, Analysis of derived insights.
- Data validation:- Triangulation with data models, Reference against proprietary, databases, Corroboration with industry experts.
Purchase this report (Price2500 USD for a single-user license)@https://www.360marketupdates.com/purchase/14115485
Table of Contents included in Semiconductor Rectifiers Market 2019 Report –PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
- Market overview
- Base year
- Forecast period
- Market coverage
- Market size calculation
- Geographical segmentation
- Vendor segmentation
PART 03: Research Methodology
- Research methodology
- Economic indicators
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Market segmentation by end-user industry
PART 07: Market segmentation by application
PART 08: Geographical Segmentation
PART 09: A Decision framework
PART 10: Impact of drivers and challengesAnd Many More Parts Covered.
Name: Mr. Ajay More
Email: [email protected]
Organization: 360 Market Updates
Phone: +1 424 253 0807 / + 44 203 239 8187
You May Check Our Other Report –
Press Release Distributed by The Express Wire
To view the original version on The Express Wire visit Semiconductor Rectifiers Market Size | Influential Trends and the challenges in Electrical Components and Equipment,Capital Goods,Electrical Equipment sector to reach CAGR of 6.49% till 2023