Artificial Intelligence driven Marketing Communications
The demand for deep space exploration is driving the need for space components and electronics that survive in a harsh environment. Developed and developing countries both are investing heavily in space research and development programs.
Growing demand for small satellites for earth observations, networking, and communications applications coupled with lower launch cost is expected to drive the space electronics market significantly. North America is expected to hold the largest market share in the coming years due to the high focus on space research and the presence of dedicated centers and space companies such as NASA, SpaceX, and others.
Download Sample PDF Brochure at : https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00006368/
The report enables you to-
• Formulate significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to improve R&D strategies
• Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage
• Identify and understand important and diverse types of Space Electronics under development
• Develop market entry and market expansion strategies
• Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying major players with the most promising pipeline
• In-depth analysis of the product’s current stage of development, territory and estimated launch date
The space electronics market is foreseen to witness rapid growth in the forecast period owing to a sizeable increase in the number of satellite production and rising participation of commercial space companies in the market. Additionally, government across the globe are investing in space projects, thereby, further propelling the growth of the space electronics market. However, harsh space conditions remain a challenge for market players during the forecast period. On the other hand, demand for small and lightweight electronics is likely to act as a key opportunity for the players involved in the space electronics market for the coming years.
Leading Key Players:
• BAE Systems plc
• Cobham plc
• HEICO Corporation
• Honeywell International Inc.
• Microsemi (Microchip Technology Inc.)
• Teledyne e2v (UK) Ltd
• Texas Instruments Incorporated
• TT Electronics
The global space electronics market is segmented on the basis of platform, component, and subsystem. Based on platform, the market is segmented as satellites, launch vehicles, and others. On the basis of the component, the market is segmented as optoelectronics, integrated circuits, discrete semiconductors, and others. The market on the basis of the subsystem, is classified as structural subsystem, tracking & command subsystem, thermal control subsystem, attitude & velocity control subsystem, electric power & distribution subsystem, telemetry subsystem, and others.
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides an overview and forecast of the global space electronics market based on various segments. It also provides market size and forecast estimates from the year 2017 to 2027 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South & Central America. The space electronics market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report covers the analysis and forecast of 14 countries globally along with the current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
Make an Inquiry at : https://www.theinsightpartners.com/inquiry/TIPRE00006368/
• This report provides a detailed study of market trends and forecast from 2019 to 2027, which assist to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
• In-depth coverage of the global market that includes drivers, restraints, and opportunities, helps professionals to understand the market behavior in a better way.
• This study further includes market share analysis in terms of type and applications.
• Detailed study of the strategies of key leaders, partnerships, and acquisitions in the market is provided.
• Porter’s Five Forces analysis examines the competitive structure of the market and assists strategists in better decision-making.