Apr 19, 2017 1:00 PM ET
iCrowdNewswire and High Performance Counsel Launch HPC Legal WIRE™
iCrowd Newswire -
Apr 19, 2017
MIAMI – iCrowdNewswire launches HPC Legal WIRE™ in partnership with leading legal services industry publication High Performance Counsel. The law industry newswire will benefit from an easy-to-use software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution with an extensive network of financial news channels, social media channels, media and corporate websites, RSS channels, search engines and publishing partners, delivering the most cost-effective press release available. The HPC Legal WIRE™ provides email distribution to thousands of editors and journalists that cover legal matters and the industry including key media. Press releases are flat-fee priced with unlimited words, links and images, and no overage or extra charges.
The system provides an automated simultaneous distribution time-stamp email immediately after distribution and a full distribution report within hours. In addition, every press release is sent by email to thousands of business, financial and economy media editors, guaranteed posting on hundreds of websites, including the Financial Content web network, which has a monthly audience traffic exceeding 5 million unique visitors in the United States and 6 million globally. The full news feed is published in Apple News available on millions of iPhones, iPads and other mobile devices.
The HPC Legal WIRE™ service includes guaranteed distribution through major newswires, aggregators and databases including:
- Dow Jones Factiva – Factiva is a business information and research tool owned by Dow Jones & Company. Factiva aggregates content from both licensed and free sources, and provides organizations with search, alerting, dissemination, and other information management Factiva products provide access to more than 32,000 sources (such as newspapers, journals, magazines, television and radio transcripts, photos, etc.) from nearly every country worldwide in 28 languages, including more than 600 continuously updated newswires.
- Thomson Reuters – Thomson Reuters was created by the Thomson Corporation‘s purchase of British-based Reuters Group on 17 April 2008, and is majority owned by The Woodbridge Company, a holding company for the Thomson family. Thomson Reuters was ranked as Canada’s “leading corporate brand” in the 2010 Interbrand Best Canadian Brands ranking. Thomson Reuters operates in more than 100 countries, and has more than 60,000 employees around the world.
- Westlaw es uno de los principales servicios de investigación jurídica en línea para abogados y profesionales legales en los Estados Unidos y es una parte de Occidente. Además, ofrece Servicios de bases de datos propietarios. Recursos de información sobre Westlaw incluyen más de 40.000 bases de datos de jurisprudencia, estatutos y estatutos federales, códigos administrativos, periódicos Y artículos de revistas, registros públicos, revistas de derecho, revisiones de leyes, tratados, Formas legales y otros recursos de información.
- Eikon is a set of software products provided by Thomson Reuters for financial professionals to monitor and analyze financial information. It provides access to real time market data, news, fundamental data, analytics, trading and messaging tools. The main product runs on Windows and lets user compose customized views on multiple screens. It also extends Microsoft Office with data retrieval addins. Eikon subscribers can access Eikon data from their smartphones, iPad, or from a Web browser.
- LexisNexis Group is a corporation providing computer-assisted legal research as well as business research and risk management services. During the 1970s, LexisNexis pioneered the electronic accessibility of legal and journalistic documents. As of 2006, the company has the world’s largest electronic database for legal and public-records related information.[
- Wolters Kluwer N.V. (Euronext: WKL) is a global information services company. The company is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, Netherlands. Wolters Kluwer in its current form was founded in 1987 with a merger between Kluwer Publishers and Wolters Samson. The company serves legal, business, tax, accounting, finance, audit, risk, compliance, and healthcare markets. It operates in over 150 countries. Nancy McKinstry serves as chief executive officer of the company.
- Vlex. Our European headquarters are in Barcelona. We have regional offices for North America and Latin America located in Miami, FL. The company also has offices in Madrid, São Paulo, Mexico, Santiago de Chile, Buenos Aires, Bogota, and Lima. 50% of revenue at vLex is generated in Spain and 50% in the United States and Latin America. The Latin American business is growing at more than 100% annually.
- Comtex – Comtex News Network, Inc. is a distributor of news on the Internet, specializing in the business and financial market sectors. The company is a wholesaler of electronic real-time news and content gathered from thousands of sources, including national and international news bureaus, agencies and publications (including Business Wire, Dow Jones, McClatchy Information Services, PR Newswire and United Press International).
- ProQuest Dialog – Dialog pioneered the online information industry in the early 1970s, delivering content from the world’s most authoritative sources. More than 9,000 publishers around the world partner with ProQuest. Today, ProQuest Dialog continues to be a market-leading provider of premium content — now in a user-friendly, flexible interface with specialized workflow tools enabling the novice searcher and expert information professional to quickly find, organize, and share the right information.
- Newstex – ACI Information Group is the world’s leading aggregator of editorially selected and curated social media and blog publications. With over 10,000 news and commentary blogs and more than one million scholarly blog posts in its indices, ACI is revolutionizing the way people conduct research by enabling them to find the content they’ve been missing.
- Copyright Clearance Center – Copyright Clearance Center (CCC) is a S. company based in Danvers, Massachusetts, provides collective copyright licensing services for corporate and academic users of copyrighted materials. CCC procures agreements with rights holders, primarily academic publishers, and then acts as their agent in arranging collective licensing for institutions and one-time licensing for document delivery services.
- Gale Cengage – Gale provides content and technology to support research and education at businesses, corporations, libraries, colleges, universities and schools.
- Newsware – At NewsWare, we know that News moves the markets — and News is our business! NewsWare is Wall Street’s oldest, most trusted name in news. For more than 20 years, institutional, professional and retail traders have relied on NewsWare for fast, accurate, and reliable News We are dedicated to delivering up-to-the-minute News in a variety of formats that are displayed and organized to your specific needs.
- NewsBank – NewsBank, has been a premier information provider for more than 40 years partnering with over 9,000 publishers worldwide. Our comprehensive resources meet the diverse research needs of corporations, financial institutions and professionals around the world.
- NewsCred– NewsCred enables brands to easily manage content creation, distribution, and measurement – across channels, teams, and global markets – all on a single platform.
- EBSCO & EBSCOhost – EBSCO Information Services, headquartered in Ipswich, Massachusetts, is a division of EBSCO Industries Inc., the third largest private company in Birmingham, Alabama, with annual sales of nearly $2 billion.
- NewsEdge – com is an integrated real-time news management and delivery solution for business professionals. Users across the enterprise benefit from current news and actionable information as it relates to their job, their company and their industry. NewsEdge.com combines a business relevant content collection with search strategies and information sharing tools enabling users to find and communicate the news and events impacting business.
- Acquire Media – At Acquire Media, digital media is all we do. We are an advanced technology company devoted to delivering text news and multimedia with guaranteed reliability in formats that make content instantly usable and searchable. We serve the news, digital publishing and financial services communities, which depend on the speed of our delivery service, our reliability, our 24×7 support, plus our ability to handle multiple formats and delivery options.
About HPC Legal WIRE™:
The HPC Legal WIRE provides clients with 24/7 self-service news and media distribution, including access to several thousand journalists and publications covering the sector. In addition, HPC has packaged content distribution options allowing clients to share their news or other information with highly valued audiences, such as general, corporate counsel and law firm partners. For those in or following the legal industry, the HPC Legal WIRE will provide a go-to source of breaking news and current activity within the sector.
Learn more at: http://hpc.icrowdnewswire.com/ and https://highperformancecounsel.com/newswire/
About High Performance Counsel (HPC):
High Performance Counsel (HPC) is both a sounding board – and a leader-board – for high-visibility, authoritative leadership in the legal sector. HPC highlights the individuals, organizations and solutions that will provide the leadership and technical framework of the next decade in law. As the legal sector enters a decade of substantive technical, commercial and professional change, we embrace this – and we seek to help and promote the success of lawyers, law firms, legal services providers, technology providers – and the clients they ultimately serve. HPC is founded on a principle of authenticity and excellence in thought leadership – being a place where experience and technical knowledge is shared by those who can help a broader audience navigate these waters.
Learn more at: www.highperformancecounsel.com
iCrowdNewswire is comprised of a team of senior news, financial services and corporate press release distribution services executives with extensive experience working with Dow Jones, Thomson Reuters, Business Wire, PR Newswire and Marketwired, among others. The highly experienced team is global in nature and based in Berlin, Hong Kong, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Paris, Santiago, Sao Paulo and Singapore. iCrowdNewswire is a marketing technology, software and newswire company deploying communications software and technology with partners in specialized market segments including markets that are largely underserved. Key distribution channels include ThomsonReuters Westlaw, LexisNexis, Dow Jones Factiva, Comtex, ProQuest and Newstex among others.
Learn more at: www.icrowdnewswire.com
High Performance Counsel
David T. Kinnear, CEO
[email protected] Tel.: (917) 886-3222
Hector Botero, President and CEO
[email protected] Tel.: (305) 851-2068