MIAMI – iCrowdNewswire has launched an easy-to-use software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution with an extensive network of financial news channels, social media channels, media and corporate websites, RSS channels, search engines and publishing partners, delivering the most cost-effective press release regulatory compliance distribution available. Disclosure releases are priced at $175 flat fee with unlimited words, no overage or extra charges.
In addition to regulatory press release compliance in the United States, the Disclosure Newswire™ provides regulatory press release disclosure services in Canada, Europe and United Kingdom.
The system provides an automated simultaneous distribution time-stamp email immediately after distribution and a full distribution report within hours. In addition, every press release is sent by email to thousands of media editors, guaranteed posting on hundreds of websites, including the Financial Content web network which has a monthly audience traffic exceeding 5 million unique visitors in the United States and 6 million globally. The full news feed is published in Apple News available on millions of iPhones, iPads and other mobile devices.
The service includes guaranteed distribution through major newswires, aggregators and databases including:
- Dow Jones Factiva – Factiva is a business information and research tool owned by Dow Jones & Company. Factiva aggregates content from both licensed and free sources, and provides organizations with search, alerting, dissemination, and other information management Factiva products provide access to more than 32,000 sources (such as newspapers, journals, magazines, television and radio transcripts, photos, etc.) from nearly every country worldwide in 28 languages, including more than 600 continuously updated newswires.
- Comtex – Comtex News Network, Inc. is a distributor of news on the Internet, specializing in the business and financial market sectors. The company is a wholesaler of electronic real-time news and content gathered from thousands of sources, including national and international news bureaus, agencies and publications (including Business Wire, Dow Jones, McClatchy Information Services, PR Newswire and United Press International).
- ProQuest Dialog – Dialog pioneered the online information industry in the early 1970s, delivering content from the world’s most authoritative sources. More than 9,000 publishers around the world partner with ProQuest. Today, ProQuest Dialog continues to be a market-leading provider of premium content — now in a user-friendly, flexible interface with specialized workflow tools enabling the novice searcher and expert information professional to quickly find, organize, and share the right information.
- Thomson Reuters – Thomson Reuters was created by the Thomson Corporation‘s purchase of British-based Reuters Group on 17 April 2008, and is majority owned by The Woodbridge Company, a holding company for the Thomson family. Thomson Reuters was ranked as Canada’s “leading corporate brand” in the 2010 Interbrand Best Canadian Brands ranking. Thomson Reuters operates in more than 100 countries, and has more than 60,000 employees around the world.
- Newstex – ACI Information Group is the world’s leading aggregator of editorially selected and curated social media and blog publications. With over 10,000 news and commentary blogs and more than one million scholarly blog posts in its indices, ACI is revolutionizing the way people conduct research by enabling them to find the content they’ve been missing.
- Copyright Clearance Center – Copyright Clearance Center (CCC) is a S. company based in Danvers, Massachusetts, provides collective copyright licensing services for corporate and academic users of copyrighted materials. CCC procures agreements with rights holders, primarily academic publishers, and then acts as their agent in arranging collective licensing for institutions and one-time licensing for document delivery services.
- Gale Cengage – Gale provides content and technology to support research and education at businesses, corporations, libraries, colleges, universities and schools.
- Newsware – At NewsWare, we know that News moves the markets — and News is our business! NewsWare is Wall Street’s oldest, most trusted name in news. For more than 20 years, institutional, professional and retail traders have relied on NewsWare for fast, accurate, and reliable News We are dedicated to delivering up-to-the-minute News in a variety of formats that are displayed and organized to your specific needs.
- NewsBank – NewsBank, has been a premier information provider for more than 40 years partnering with over 9,000 publishers worldwide. Our comprehensive resources meet the diverse research needs of corporations, financial institutions and professionals around the world.
- NewsCred– NewsCred enables brands to easily manage content creation, distribution, and measurement – across channels, teams, and global markets – all on a single platform.
- EBSCO & EBSCOhost – EBSCO Information Services, headquartered in Ipswich, Massachusetts, is a division of EBSCO Industries Inc., the third largest private company in Birmingham, Alabama, with annual sales of nearly $2 billion.
- NewsEdge – com is an integrated real-time news management and delivery solution for business professionals. Users across the enterprise benefit from current news and actionable information as it relates to their job, their company and their industry. NewsEdge.com combines a business relevant content collection with search strategies and information sharing tools enabling users to find and communicate the news and events impacting business.
- Acquire Media – At Acquire Media, digital media is all we do. We are an advanced technology company devoted to delivering text news and multimedia with guaranteed reliability in formats that make content instantly usable and searchable. We serve the news, digital publishing and financial services communities, which depend on the speed of our delivery service, our reliability, our 24×7 support, plus our ability to handle multiple formats and delivery options.
About Disclosure Newswire™
The iCrowdNewswire Disclosure Newswire™ includes Securex, Quicksilver Transfer, and P3 Data Systems, independent partners with years of experience providing regulatory services including XBRL and EDGAR filings. Distribution is accessible directly from the press release distribution platform of each of these partners. Combined the Disclosure Newswire™ partners provide services to thousands of publicly traded companies.
About Securex Filings
Securex is the 7th largest full service EDGAR filing company in the world, providing expert document conversion, XBRL tagging and filing services to publicly traded companies required to file electronically with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Securex provides a single point of contact for Issuers SEC compliance requirements, streamlining the entire process to make compliance filing easy, affordable and secure. Our system is designed to ensure clients have accurate accountability for all filings. Additional information about Securex is available at: www.secfile.com
About QuickSilver Stock Transfer
QuickSilver Stock Transfer is one of the top stock transfer agencies in the business. We take great pride in our exceptional customer service and it is our goal to keep your costs considerably lower than the majority of our competitors. We provide a wide variety of services including but not limited to issuances, routine transfers, restriction removals, re-registrations, proxies, stock splits/dividends, and much more. http://www.qstransfer.com/
About P3 Data Systems
P3 Data Systems, Inc. is a leader in the field of interactive data. The core belief of P3 Data Systems is that much of the data that a company requires for creating documents (whether to meet regulatory compliance needs or other needs) can come from a structured database, or a structured data repository. This structured data repository includes company concepts, which in turn is linked with data, contexts and units where relevant. Since regulatory reporting also involves XBRL data reporting; if the concepts stored in a common repository for a company are mapped to elements in XBRL taxonomy(ies), the creation of XBRL output for regulatory reporting also becomes easier. http://www.p3datasys.com/
iCrowdNewswire is comprised of a team of senior news, financial services and corporate press release distribution services executives with extensive experience working with Dow Jones, Thomson Reuters, Business Wire, PR Newswire and Marketwired, among others. The highly experienced team is global in nature and based in Berlin, Hong Kong, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Paris, Santiago, Sao Paulo and Singapore. iCrowdNewswire is a marketing technology, software and newswire company deploying communications software and technology with key partners in specialized market segments including markets that are largely underserved. These segments include civil society, alternative finance and crowdfunding, regulatory disclosure and global emerging markets. www.iCrowdNewswire.com