DUBLIN,– The “Global Document Capture Software Market 2019-2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The document capture software market will register a CAGR of close to 12% by 2023.
Intelligent character recognition to gain traction in the market. ICR can read and analyze hand-printed characters. Software vendors are adopting this latest technology to ensure smooth flow of the process.
Growing use of big data analytics
The adoption of big data analytics among enterprises is increasing as it offers many business benefits, including improving customer service and operational efficiency, devising effective marketing strategies, identifying new revenue opportunities and gaining competitive advantages over rivals.
Risks of data theft and cyberattacks
Cybersecurity and privacy concerns pose a challenge for the adoption of document management systems, which include document capture software.
For the detailed list of factors that will drive and challenge the growth of the document capture software market during the 2019-2023, view this report.
The market appears to be fragmented and with the presence of several companies including Kofax and Xerox, the competitive environment is quite intense. Factors such as the intelligent character recognition and the growing use of big data analytics, will provide considerable growth opportunities to document capture software manufactures.
ABBYY, Adobe Systems, Canon, Kofax, and Xerox are some of the major companies covered in this report.
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2018
- Market size and forecast 2018-2023
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY END-USER
- Market segmentation by end-user
- Comparison by end-user
- BFSI – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Healthcare – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Government – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Legal – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Others – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by end-user
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Americas – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- EMEA – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 10: MARKET TRENDS
- Mobile-based data capture software
- Integration of document capture software with machine learning
- Intelligent character recognition (ICR)
PART 11: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
PART 12: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Adobe Systems
PART 13: APPENDIX
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9m698r/global_document?w=5
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.