Artificial Intelligence driven Marketing Communications
FULL REPORT (login required): https://portal.woprai.com/index.php?object=report&action=view&type=combined&symbol=CNBKA&format=pdf
WOPRAI has identified Century Bancorp, Inc. as a Bullish favorite with 2 unique, chronologically aligned predictions that are currently underway. Our system is suggesting that CNBKA will go Up about 7.3% on, or around 2019-04-11. At the generation of this report, CNBKA was trading at $75.04 (usd) with a full valuation target of $107.74 (usd).
Visit http://www.woprai.com/ for details on what our 100% proprietary “quant” system does or log on at http://portal.woprai.com/ for full reports and all of our systems predictions! We also have an API available for institutions. Please visit our website and reach out to us directly for details.
About WOPRAI (woprai.com) – Through extremely complex historical and statistical analysis, we make predictions of a stock’s move within proven windows of time, with a high degree of probability. If you aren’t incorporating our analytical reports into your trading strategy, you are trading under informed. Here is a list of the categories of strategies
– EARNINGS Predicts probability, price move and length of move before and after all US stock earnings reports.
– NAKED SHORTS Tracks EVERY failure to deliver in all US stocks and tracks all Threshold Security Lists daily for which stocks have naked shorts that are not in compliance with Regulation SHO.
– SEASONALITY Predicts probability, price move and length of move based on exact time of year for all US stocks.
– GROUP CORRELATION Tracks sector rotation and stock correlation to its sector and predicts future moves in ALL sectors and industry groups.
– SQUEEZETRIGGER massive trade database tracks EVERY short sale (not just total short interest) in all US stocks and calculates volume weighted price that a short squeeze will begin in each stock.
– FRICTION FACTOR Market maker surveillance system tracking Level II market makers in all stocks to determine Price Friction and compliance with new “Fair Market Making Requirements”.
– GATS Tracks and quantifies known trading strategies by backtesting, optimizing and running genetic algorithms and neural networks to ascertain best trading strategies..
– PATTERNSCANNER Automates tracking of every technical pattern and predicts next move in stocks.
– INSIDER Tracks insiders trading records and determines trading performance. Trades by higher-level insiders are generally more predictive than trades by lower level insiders.
– EVENTS Tracks patterns directly correlated to specific events.
Disclaimer – BUYINS.COM, Inc. owns and operates WOPRAI.COM (“WOPRAI”) which is a third party publisher that disseminates electronic information through multiple online media channels. WOPRAI’s intended purposes are to deliver market updates and news alerts issued from publicly trading companies as well as providing coverage and increased awareness for companies that issue press to the public via online newswires. WOPRAI and its affiliated companies are a news dissemination and financial marketing solutions provider and are NOT a registered broker/dealer/analyst/adviser, holds no investment licenses and may NOT sell, offer to sell or offer to buy any security. WOPRAI’s market updates, news alerts and corporate profiles are NOT a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or hold securities. The material in this release is intended to be strictly informational and is NEVER to be construed or interpreted as research material. All readers are strongly urged to perform research and due diligence on their own and consult a licensed financial professional before considering any level of investing in stocks. The companies that are discussed in this release have NOT approved the statements made in this release. Information in this release is derived from a variety of sources that may or may not include the referenced company’s publicly disseminated information. The accuracy or completeness of the information is not warranted and is only as reliable as the sources from which it was obtained. While this information is believed to be reliable, such reliability cannot be guaranteed. WOPRAI disclaims any and all liability as to the completeness or accuracy of the information contained and any omissions of material fact in this release. This release may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. It is strongly recommended that any purchase or sale decision be discussed with a financial adviser, or a broker-dealer, or a member of any financial regulatory bodies. Investment in the securities of the companies discussed in this release is highly speculative and carries a high degree of risk. WOPRAI is not liable for any investment decisions by its readers or subscribers. Investors are cautioned that they may lose all or a portion of their investment when investing in stocks. This release is not without bias, and is considered a conflict of interest if compensation has been received by WOPRAI for its dissemination. To comply with Section 17(b) of the Securities Act of 1933, WOPRAI shall always disclose any compensation it has received, or expects to receive in the future, for the dissemination of the information found herein on behalf of one or more of the companies mentioned in this release. For current services performed WOPRAI has NOT been compensated for news coverage. WOPRAI HOLDS NO SHARES OF companies mentioned in this report.