Lower Back Pain and Sciatica Market 2018
Wiseguyreports.Com adds “Lower Back Pain and Sciatica Market –Market Demand, Growth, Opportunities, Analysis of Top Key Players and Forecast to 2025” To Its Research Database.
This report provides in depth study of “Lower Back Pain and Sciatica Market” using SWOT analysis i.e. Strength, Weakness, Opportunities and Threat to the organization. The Lower Back Pain and Sciatica Market report also provides an in-depth survey of key players in the market which is based on the various objectives of an organization such as profiling, the product outline, the quantity of production, required raw material, and the financial health of the organization.
Black Swan Analysis Epiomic™ Epidemiology Series Forecast Report on Lower Back Pain and Sciatica in 9 Major Markets
Low back pain (LBP) is defined as experiencing musculoskeletal pain, muscle tension, or stiffness localized below the bottom edge of the rib cage and above the gluteal sulcus, with or without sciatica, and is defined as chronic when it persists for 12 weeks or more. This pain may be caused by a variety of diseases and disorders that affect the lumbar spine region.
This report provides the current prevalent population for Lower Back Pain across 9 Major Markets (USA, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Brazil, Japan and Mexico) split by gender and 5-year age cohort. Along with the current prevalence, the report also contains a disease overview of the risk factors, disease diagnosis and prognosis along with specific variations by geography and ethnicity.
Providing a value-added level of insight from the analysis team at Black Swan, several of the main symptoms and co-morbidities of Lower Back Pain have been quantified and presented alongside the overall prevalence figures. These sub-populations within the main disease are also included at a country level across the 10-year forecast snapshot.
Key co-morbidities for LBP include:
• Obesity & overweight
• Neuropathic components.
This report is built using data and information sourced from the proprietary Epiomic patient segmentation database. To generate accurate patient population estimates, the Epiomic database utilises a combination of several world class sources that deliver the most up to date information from patient registries, clinical trials and epidemiology studies. All of the sources used to generate the data and analysis have been identified in the report.
Reason to buy
• Able to quantify patient populations in global Lower Back Pain market to target the development of future products, pricing strategies and launch plans.
• Gain further insight into the prevalence of the subdivided types of Lower Back Pain and identify patient segments with high potential.
• Delivery of more accurate information for clinical trials in study sizing and realistic patient recruitment for various countries.
• Provide a level of understanding on the impact from specific co-morbid conditions on Lower Back Pain’s prevalent population.
• Identify sub-populations within Lower Back Pain which require treatment.
• Gain an understanding of the specific markets that have the largest number of Lower Back Pain patients.
Lower Back Pain and Sciatica Manufacturers
Lower Back Pain and Sciatica Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
Lower Back Pain and Sciatica Subcomponent Manufacturers
If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Major Key Points in Table of Content:
- List of Tables and Figures
• Cause of the Disease
• Risk Factors & Prevention
• Diagnosis of the Disease
• Variation by Geography/Ethnicity
• Disease Prognosis & Clinical Course
• Key Co-morbid Conditions associated with the Disease
• Methodology for Quantification of Patient Numbers
• Top-Line Prevalence for Rheumatoid Arthritis
• Clinical Features of RA Patients
o RA Patients by MHAQ Score
o RA Patients by ACR Functional Class
o Articular Invovlement in RA Patients
o Smoking Status in RA Patients
• Comorbidities and Biomarkers of RA Patients
• RA Patients treated by Rheumatologists
• Abbreviations and Acronyms used in the Report
• Other Black Swan Analysis Publications
• Black Swan Analysis Online Patient-Based Databases
• Patient-Based Offering
• Online Pricing Data and Platforms
List of Figures
• Joint Changes due to inflammation in RA
• Geographic distribution of HLA-B27
List of Tables
• ACR Classification of functional capacity in rheumatoid arthritis
• Prevalence of RA, total
• Prevalence of RA, males
• Prevalence of RA, females
• RA patients by MHAQ Score, total
• RA patients by ACR Functional Class, total
• RA patients by Articular involvement, total
• RA patients by Smoking status, total
• RA patients with Erosive disease, total
• RA patients with Extra-articular manifestations, total
• RA patients with Rheumatoid nodules, total
• RA patients positive for Rheumatoid factor, total
• RA patients positive for anti-CCP, total
• RA patients with Cachexia, total
• RA patients with Diabetes, total
• RA patients with Hypertension, total
• RA patients with AIHA, total
• RA patients managed by rheumatologist, total
• Abbreviations and Acronyms used in the report
• USA Prevalence of Rheumatoid Arthritis by 5-yr age cohort, males (000s)
• USA Prevalence of Rheumatoid Arthritis by 5-yr age cohort, females (000s)