MarketStudyReport.com Add New Global Data Center Infrastructure Management Market Size, Status and Forecast 2024 to its research database. The report presents a deep study of the market growth factors and drivers. The facts and data are represented in Data Center Infrastructure Management report using diagrams, graphs, pie charts, and other pictorial representations. This enhances the visual representation and helps in understanding the facts much better.
Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) Market Size By Component (Solutions [Asset Management, Network Management, Cooling Management, Power Management, Security Management], Services [Installation & Integration, Managed, Consulting]), By End-Use (Colocation, BFSI, Energy, Government, Healthcare, Manufacturing, IT & Telecom), Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook (U.S., Canada, Mexico, UK, Germany, France, Spain, Poland, Benelux, China, India, Japan, Singapore, Australia, Indonesia, Brazil, Colombia, Venezuela, Bolivia, Chile, Peru, GCC, Africa), Application Potential, Price Trend, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2018 – 2024
Request a Sample on standard prices of this premium Data Center Infrastructure Management Market Research [email protected] https://www.marketstudyreport.com/request-a-sample/1047502/
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
ABB Ltd., Dell, Inc., IBM Corporation, Modius, Inc., NTT DATA, Panduit Corporation, Siemens AG, Cisco Systems, Inc., Nlyte, and Vertiv Co. The industry is majorly influenced by technological trends and advancements and a noticeable trend owing to this among companies is heavy investments in R&D activities and acquisitions to sustain long-term growth. For instance, in March 2017, Nlyte announced that it had introduced a hosting service for its cloud-based DCIM software, providing its customers with a choice pertaining to how to purchase, configure, and manage their installation of Nlyte 8, thereby strengthening their position in the DCIM market.
Scope of Report:
DCIM Market is projected to reach a revenue of over USD 3 billion in 2024. The increase in data center construction activities is anticipated to heavily impact the industry during the forecast timeframe. There is a substantial increase in the organizational data and virtualization of information as companies are becoming more customer-centric. Organizations, primarily in the BFSI, IT, and the telecom sectors, store large amounts of customer data pertaining to financial and personal information. For instance, in July 2017, Axtel announced that it had finished the construction of USD 25 million data center in Mexico. The presence of such activities mandates the need for management applications for parameters, such as power usage, network monitoring, and security, contributing toward a high demand for DCIM market.
The IT & Telecom segment is the largest consumer of the DCIM market. IT players, such as Google and Facebook, manage large amounts of consumer data and have data centers situated across the world. These solutions and services allow the organizations to exercise better control over their virtual and physical assets and focus on the reduction of operational costs by maximizing the output from the allocated resources.
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Request a Discount on standard prices of this premium Data Center Infrastructure Management Market Research [email protected] https://www.marketstudyreport.com/check-for-discount/1047502/
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze and study the global Data Center Infrastructure Management sales, value, status (2013-2018) and forecast (2018-2024);
- To analyze the top players in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia and India, to study the sales, value and market share of top players in these regions.
- Focuses on the key Data Center Infrastructure Management players, to study the sales, value, market share and development plans in future.
- Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
More Report At: https://empowerednews.net/author/gminsights/
Global Expansion Tank Market Professional Survey Report 2018
This report studies Expansion Tank in Global market, especially in North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan and India, with production, revenue, consumption, import and export in these regions, from 2013 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
Marketstudyreport.com allows you to manage and control all corporate research purchases to consolidate billing and vendor management. You can eliminate duplicate purchases and customize your content and license management.