In nuclear decommissioning, nuclear power plants are dismantled by shutting down the operation of nuclear reactors after they complete their operational license periods. This process includes the removal and disposal of radioactive components and wastes. The entire decommissioning process takes more than 40 years, post the permanent termination of nuclear power plant. The market of nuclear decommissioning is governed by increasing focus on cleaner energy source, and stringent regulations and increasing digitization. Additionally, anti-nuclear programs or conventions came into picture and they are expected to continue growth during the forecast period. However, high costs of nuclear decommissioning and high scope for climatic deterioration are the factors may hampered the growth of the market.
Click here for sample report @ http://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/2841664-global-nuclear-decommissioning-market-trends-forecast-2017-2023
The global nuclear decommissioning market has been segmented based on type, capacity and strategy. Based on type, the market has been segmented as Commercial Power Reactors, Prototype Power Reactors, and Research Reactors. The study indicates, Commercial Power Reactors accounted for the largest market share. Commercial power reactors are used for commercial operations and usage. Some examples of such reactors include pressurized water reactors, boiling water reactors, pressurized heavy water reactors, light water graphite reactors, and fast neutron reactors. Among these, the most commonly used are the pressurized water reactors and boiling water reactors. As of 2016, there were 61 commercially operating nuclear power plants with 99 nuclear reactors in 30 US states.
The prominent players in the Nuclear Decommissioning include BECHTEL, GE, Magnox, Sellafield Ltd, Hitachi Ltd., Babcock International Group PLC, CH2M HILL, AECOM, and Westinghouse Electric Corporation.
Objective of Global Nuclear Decommissioning Market Analysis & Forecast, from 2016 to 2023
• Region-level demand analysis and forecast of the study market
- Study of the effect of exogenous & endogenous factors viz. demographic, economics, and political factors, which affect the global Nuclear Decommissioning market
- Porter’s five forces market analysis to determine competitive scenario
- Segment and sub-segment level analysis of the market over the historical as well as forecast period
- Identification of key factors instrumental in the changing market scenario, such as tapping new market opportunities, and gaining competitive edge
• The global nuclear decommissioning market is expected to reach USD 8,913.0 million by 2023.
- By type, Commercial Power Reactors in nuclear decommissioning market accounts for the largest market share and is growing with approximately ~11.96% CAGR during forecast period.
- By capacity, 100-1000 MW segment in nuclear decommissioning market accounts for the largest market share and is growing with approximately ~14.07% CAGR during forecast period.
- By strategy, Immediate Dismantling segment in nuclear decommissioning market accounts for the largest market share and is growing with approximately ~14.47% CAGR during forecast period.
Table of Contents
1 Introduction 11
1.1 Definition 11
1.2 Scope of the Study 11
1.3 Assumptions 11
1.4 Market Structure 12
2 Research Methodology 13
2.1 Research Process 13
2.2 Primary Research 14
2.3 Secondary Research 14
2.4 Market Size Estimation 14
2.5 Forecast Model 16
3 Market Dynamics 17
3.1 Drivers 17
3.1.1 Increasing focus on cleaner energy source 17
3.1.2 Stringent Regulations and Increasing Digitization 17
3.1.3 Anti-Nuclear Programs 18
3.2 Opportunities 18
3.2.1 Usage of Thorium as the Power Source 18
3.3 Restraints 19
3.3.1 High Costs of Nuclear Decommissioning 19
3.3.2 High Scope for Climatic Deterioration 19
3.4 Trends 20
3.4.1 Increasing initiatives by various government authorities 20
For Detailed Reading Please visit @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/2841664-global-nuclear-decommissioning-market-trends-forecast-2017-2023
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available.