The report provides a comprehensive overview including Current scenario and the future growth prospects. The Metal Foam market report sheds light on the various factors and trends in forthcoming years and key factors behind the growth and demand of Metal Foam market is analyzed detailed in this report.
The report “Metal Foam Market by Application (Anti-intrusion Bars, Heat Exchangers, Sound Absorbers), End-Use Industry (Automotive, Construction & Infrastructure, Industrial), Material (Aluminum, Nickel, Copper), and Region – Global Forecast to 2022”, The metal foam market is projected to reach USD 99.8 Million by 2022, at a CAGR of 4.05% from 2017 to 2022. The excellent properties of metal foams, such as high porosity, high impact resistance, and high sound absorption have contributed to the growth of the metal foam market.
Main Objectives of the Study
- To define, describe, and forecast the metal foam market size, in terms of value and volume
- To identify and segment the metal foam market on the basis of application, material, end-use industry, and region
- To analyze significant region-specific market trends in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- To provide detailed information regarding major factors influencing the growth of the metal foam market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To strategically profile and analyze key market players and their core competencies
- To analyze recent market developments, such as agreements/partnerships, mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, and expansions in the metal foam market
- To Download PDF of this Research: Click Here
Major key players of this research: Some of the key players in the metal foam market include ERG Aerospace Corporation (US), American Elements (US), Admatis Ltd. (Hungary), and Shanxi Putai Aluminum Foam Manufacturing Co., Ltd. (China). These players have adopted various organic and inorganic growth strategies, such as new product development, expansion, agreement, and partnership, between the year 2012 and 2017.
Automotive is the largest end-use industry segment of the metal foam market
The automotive industry is the largest consumer of metal foams globally, both in terms of value and volume. Metallic foams are increasingly used in anti-intrusion bars and bumpers in vehicles. These foams are light in weight and provide strength and stiffness. The metal foams’ low weight also helps in reducing the weight of vehicles, which, in turn, leads to better fuel consumption.
Aluminum foam segment accounts for the largest share of the metal foam market
By material, the aluminum foam segment accounts for the largest share of the metal foam market. Aluminum is the most widely used material in the metal foam market. It offers various useful properties, such as thermal conductivity, electrical conductivity, high porosity, and corrosion resistance.
Asia-Pacific is estimated to account for the major share of the metal foam market during the forecast period
The metal foam market is expected to witness the highest growth in the Asia-Pacific region during the forecast period. Several key market players, such as Hunan Ted New Material Company Ltd. (China), Alantum Corporation (South Korea), and Shanghai Zhonghui Foam Aluminum Co. Ltd. (China), are present in this region. The growth of the metal foam market in the region can be attributed to the presence of these prominent players.
MarketsandMarkets™ provides quantified B2B research on 30,000 high growth niche opportunities/threats which will impact 70% to 80% of worldwide companies’ revenues. Currently servicing 5000 customers worldwide including 80% of global Fortune 1000 companies as clients. Almost 75,000 top officers across eight industries worldwide approach MarketsandMarkets™ for their painpoints around revenues decisions.
UNIT no 802, Tower no. 7, SEZ
Magarpatta city, Hadapsar
Pune, Maharashtra 411013, India
Email: [email protected]