Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on Global Advanced Airport Technologies Markets to 2022 under Technology category. The report provides information on industry overview, market size, latest developments, industry trends, Key players, global presence, and their future prospects.
The Global Market for Advanced Airport Technologies totaled $20.3 billion in 2016. The market should total nearly $21.3 billion in 2017 and $27.2 billion in 2022, registering a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.1% from 2017 to 2022.
– 55 data tables and 10 additional tables
– An overview of the global market for advanced airport technologies.
– Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
– Discussion of technological, regulatory, security, and economic trends that are effecting the market.
– A look at developments affecting key airport technology systems, such as air and ground traffic management; baggage claim and handling; and security, fire, and emergency systems.
– Profiles of major companies in the market.
Request a free sample copy of Advanced Airport Technologies Market Report @
The report covers the worldwide market for these electronic, electro-optical and other modern technologies used in airports:
– Air/ground traffic management and control systems.
– Landing aids, guidance and lighting.
– Airport communications.
– Digital information display solutions.
– Airport management software.
– Security, fire protection and emergency services.
– Passenger and baggage handling and control.
– Car parking systems.
This report covers only technologies and equipment that are based at the airport or nearby. The emphasis is on civil aviation; the military market is not covered in detail.
Browse our full report with Table of Contents :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry study, country reports, business reports, newsletters and online databases. Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.