Saudi Arabia accounted for a volume share of 24.9% of the Middle East & African market in 2016. The sector is driven by a growing coffee culture in Saudi Arabia. Introduction of new flavors and blends, particularly in the Hot Tea market, and growing demand for healthier options in the Other Hot Drinks Market, are also aiding the sector growth. Of the three markets, Hot Coffee was the largest in both value and volume terms, and is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during 2016-2021. Hypermarkets & Supermarkets was the leading channel for distribution of Hot Drinks in Saudi Arabia. Flexible Packaging was the most commonly used package material in the sector. Lipton and Rabea are the leading brands in the Saudi Arabian Hot Drinks sector.
Country Profile report on the Hot Drinks sector in Saudi Arabia provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
What else is contained?
– Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2011-2021. The overall market value and volume included in the report is split on the basis of On-trade and Off-trade
– Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Hot Coffee, Hot Tea and Other Hot drinks with inputs on individual category share within each market and the change in their market share forecast for 2016-2021
– Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2011-2016
– Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each market through distribution channels such as On-trade, Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists, eRetailers and others
– Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each market, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Package material data for Glass, Flexible Packaging, Paper & Board, Rigid Plastics, Rigid Metal and others; pack type data for: Carton, Bag/Sachet, Tub, Bottle, Jar and Stand Up Pouch.
To browse the full report click the link below: http://www.marketreportsonsaudiarabia.com/food-beverages-market-research-reports-4126/country-profile-hot-drinks-saudi-arabia.html
– The Saudi Arabian Hot Drinks Sector accounted for a volume share of 24.9% of the regional (Middle East & Africa) market in 2016.
– Of the three markets, Hot Coffee was the largest in value terms, while it is also expected to grow at the fastest CAGR, during 2016-2021.
– Hypermarkets & Supermarkets account for a leading share in the distribution of Hot Drinks in Saudi Arabia.
– Top five brands in the sector accounted for a combined share of 49% in 2016.
– Flexible Packaging is the most commonly used package material in the Saudi Arabian Hot Drinks Sector.
Reasons to buy
– Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
– Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
– Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
– Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Hot Drinks products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
– Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the sector that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
– The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
– Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as GDP per capital, population (overall and breakdown by age), and consumer price index. It also covers a comparative analysis of political, economic, sociology-demographic, and technological indicators (PEST) across 50 countries.
To see the related report, click the link below: Drinks Market Research Reports
Market Reports on Saudi Arabia is a portal where you can access thousands of reports on Saudi Arabia starting from aeronautics to zinc (a-z). We provide you with reports which will help you gain a better understanding of the sectors, companies, new products and latest trends.