3D NAND Memory is type of flash memory and non-volatile with various application. It is a three dimensional arrangement of an array on a silicon substrate. This memory came into existence in the year 2013 by Samsung. Currently this memory plays very vital role in consumer electronics product.
Get Sample of Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1040
The key players in the market of 3D NAND Memory market are- Samsung (South Korea), Toshiba (Japan), SanDisk (U.S.), Micron (U.S.), Intel (U.S.), SK Hynix (South Korea), Apple Inc. (U.S.), Intel Corp. (U.S.) among others.
- Segmentation by Type: Single-level cell (SLC), Multi-level cell (MLC) and Triple-level cell (TLC).
- Segmentation by Application: Consumer Electronics, Mass Storage, Industrial, Aerospace & Defence, Telecommunication among others.
Study Objective of 3D NAND Memory Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global 3D NAND Memory Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the 3D NAND Memory market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by technology, by type and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global 3D NAND Memory Market.
- In July 2016, Toshiba is planning to start manufacturing world’s first 64 layer 3D flash memory chips by the end of year 2016
- In May 2016, Micron announced the new product launch of two 3D NAND solid state drives.
- In May 2014, Samsung announced the production of Industry’s first 32 Layer 3D NAND memory.
Get complete Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/3d-nand-memory-market
The reports also covers brief analysis of Geographical Region includes:
- North America
- Western Europe
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia
The Middle East & Africa
The report for Global 3D NAND Memory Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.