The “Hyperscale Data Center – Global Market Outlook (2017-2023)” report has been added to Research and Markets’ offering.
The Global Hyperscale Data Center market is expected to grow from $20.24 billion in 2016 to reach $102.19 billion by 2023 with a CAGR of 26.0%.
Hyperscale data center solution is designed to offer a single massively scalable compute architecture which is developed from individual servers called nodes that offer storage, software components and networking. The key drivers impacting the demand for the market growth include open compute project, rise in demand for declining Capex and Opex, energy efficiency, quick developments in Iot devices, condensed cost of ownership and increased number of applications across various industries. However, power failure and storage issues for hyperscale data centers are the major factors restricting the market.
Some of the key players in global Hyperscale Data Center market include Avag-Technologies, Broadcom Ltd., Cavium, Inc. , Cisc-Systems, Inc., Dell Inc., Ericsson, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development Lp, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Intel Corporation, International Business Machines Corporation, Lenov-Group Limited, Mellanox Technologies, Inc., Nlyte Software, Nvidia Corporation, Quanta Computer Inc. and Sandisk Corporation.
Data Center Sizes Covered:
– Small and Medium-Sized Data Centers
– Large Data Centers
– Installation and Deployment
– Maintenance and Support
– Media and Entertainment
– Research and Academics
– IT and Telecom
– Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
– Government and Defense
– Other Applications
End Users Covered:
– Colocation Providers
– Cloud Providers
What The Report Offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mq7rlt/hyperscale_data