The “Cloud-Native Computing for Telcos: Definitions, Challenges and Opportunities” report has been added to Research and Markets’ offering.
“Telcos that intend to become true digital service providers must make adoption of cloud-native technologies a strategic priority.”
Web-scale companies pioneered cloud-native computing as the fastest and most efficient way of developing and deploying software in the cloud. Communications service providers (CSPs) must also adopt cloud-native computing across their businesses if they aim to become digital service providers (DSPs).
This report provides a high-level definition of cloud-native computing and explains why it is important to communications service providers (CSPs) considering or already engaged in digital transformation. The report argues that CSPs that wish to become digital service providers (DSPs) must engage with cloud-native computing as soon as possible to catch up with the software capabilities demonstrated by leading DSPs, such as Facebook, Amazon, Netflix and Google (collectively known as the FANG companies).
The report provides CSPs and vendors with recommendations depending on the strength of their desire to become DSPs.
This report provides:
– an explanation of why cloud-native computing is important to CSPs and vendors
– a definition of cloud-native computing and descriptions of it simportant players
– a discussion of whether all CSPs must engage with cloud-native computing immediately
– details of ways that CSPs can accelerate cloud-native adoption
– details of the key drivers for cloud-native computing
– discussion of the business risks for both CSPs and vendors
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED IN THIS REPORT
– Why should CSPs and vendors care about cloud-native computing?
– What is cloud-native computing and who are the important players?
– Must every CSP engage with cloud-native computing immediately?
– What can CSPs do to accelerate cloud-native adoption?
– What are the key drivers for cloud-native computing?
– What are the business risks for both CSPs and vendors?
WHO SHOULD READ THIS REPORT
– C-level executives in CSPs who wish to understand why cloud-native computing is important
– All kinds of telecoms vendors as they will need to adapt their products to run cloud natively within DSPs
– IT vendors and cloud-native specialists wanting to sell a digital transformation narrative to operators
– Telecoms services vendors that will have a large role to play in helping hybrid CSPs adopt cloud-native computing capabilities
Key Topics Covered:
– Executive Summary
– Is Becoming a DSP The Right Strategy?
– Understanding Cloud Native Computing
– Accelerating Cloud Native Adoption
– Vendor Snapshots
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9mbthx/cloudnative