The “Semiconductor Business Results Quarterly” report has been added to Research and Markets’ offering.
The semiconductor industry has become one of the largest sectors in the world. It is the foundation of the rapid technological development that has created much of the economic prosperity created over the last few decades, and it is imperative to solving many of the world’s current and future problems.
As a result of the rapid growth rates enjoyed early in the semiconductor industry life cycle combined with intensive merger activity during the mature phase, the dominant companies have become large. Each of them has many stakeholders, directly or indirectly impacted by actions of management. It is important for employees, customers, investors, suppliers and authorities to understand what goes on in the company. This analysis is designed to shed more light on the industry, its companies and their performance.
Customers of semiconductor companies know that the choice of supplier is strategic. The productivity window of a semiconductor product is very narrow with untested parts at the leading edge and obsolete parts at the trailing. Semiconductors age as gracefully as dead fish. To make the right selection, you need as much information about the supplier you can get. You want a supplier with the right size, the right kind of business model and you want to stay clear of acquisition activity. M&A is not your friend when you buy semiconductors.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Combined Quarterly Results of the Top 25 Companies
3. The CEO View of the Market
4. Semiconductor Conglomerates
5. Semiconductor Revenue and Growth Analysis
6. Competition Grid and Gross Profit Analysis
7. Operating Model Map & Operational Cost Analysis
8. Operational Spend and Margin Analysis
9. Net Profit Analysis
10. Semiconductor CapEx and Cash flow
11. Semiconductor Consolidation
12. The Semiconductor Value Chain
13. Semiconductor Purchasing Index
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kvqvnj/semiconductor