The “Nanotechnology Innovations in Skincare, Batteries, Electronics, and Catalysts” report has been added to Research and Markets’ offering.
The latest issue of Medical and Diagnostic Imaging TOE profiles a motley of innovations from the medical imaging space.
These include the use of cloud platform and artificial intelligence algorithms for medical image analysis, a novel handheld endoscopic tool for the diagnosis of cancerous tissues, a compact camera for molecular imaging, and a hand-held EEG device for neural imaging.
These innovations cover a wide spread of the imaging industry, and are typically in early development stage. While their proof-of-concept has been established, their widespread clinical adoption will be realized in the next 18 to 24 months.
Medical and Diagnostic Imaging TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE)’s mission is to analyze and report new and emerging technologies; advances in R&D, product development and regulatory matters specifically related to the areas of CT, MRI, NM, PET, Ultrasound and X-ray.
In addition, relevant developments in fusion technologies, functional imaging technology, interventional cardiology and image guided surgery and healthcare IT related areas such as PACS, medical information storage, and disaster recovery/business continuance will also be covered.
The Health and wellness cluster covers cutting-edge global developments in medical devices and imaging sectors such as biosensors, biomaterials, biomechanics, microtechnologies, nanotechnologies, assistive technologies and imaging technologies and platforms.
Key Topics Covered:
Medical Imaging – Innovation Profiles:
– Compact Handheld Endoscopy Probe for Cancer Diagnosis
– 3D Holographic Display for Medical Image Visualization
– Artificial Intelligence-powered Medical Image Analysis
– Cloud-based Image Management Platform for Viewing and Analysis
– Handheld EEG Device for Diagnosing Traumatic Brain Injury
– Patented Dual Mode Imaging System to Detect Breast Cancer
– DNA Barcoding Technique for Early Cancer Detection
– Multicolor 3D In Vivo Imaging Using Ultracompact Compton Camera
– Industry Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6j72kr/nanotechnology