The “Middle East Diesel Genset Market (2017-2023): Forecast By KVA Ratings, Applications, Countries, and Competitive Landscape” report has been added to Research and Markets’ offering.
The Middle East Diesel Genset market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 4.3% during 2017-2023. UAE, Saudi Arabia and Kuwait governments are taking major steps to strengthen the non-oil sectors due to recent decline in crude oil prices, which has impacted the market. With expected recovery of crude oil prices in 2017 and increase in public infrastructure development for next six years, the market would rebound during the forecast period.
Dubai World Expo 2020, Qatar FIFA World Cup 2022, National Development Plans and economic diversification are the key drivers for the growth of diesel genset market in Middle East region. Diesel gensets have become major source of power for building modern infrastructures. Further, these are heavily deployed to provide prime back-up and peak power across the globe. GCC being one of the fastest growing regions of the world, utilizes gensets to power their infrastructure.
Small and medium rating diesel gensets (5-75 KVA and 75-375 KVA) are expected to register strong growth over the coming years due to high demand from residential and construction sectors. Upcoming mega projects such as Lusail city, railway network expansion and economic cities would also drive the diesel genset market in Middle East region. Key players in the Middle East diesel genset market include- Caterpillar, Cummins, MTU Onsite Energy, Kohler SDMO, Arken and Teksan Generator.
– Aksa Power Generation
– Atlas Copco AB
– Caterpillar Inc.
– Cummins Inc.
– FG Wilson
– Himoinsa Middle East, FZE
– Kirloskar Middle East FZE
– Kohler Power Systems
– MTU Onsite Energy Corporation
– Perkins Engines Company Ltd
– Saudi Diesel Equipment Co., Ltd.
– Teksan Generator
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. Global Diesel Genset Market Overview
4. Middle East Diesel Genset Market Overview
5. Middle East Diesel Genset Market Dynamics
6. Middle East Diesel Genset Market Trends
7. Saudi Arabia Diesel Genset Market Overview
8. UAE Diesel Genset Market Overview
9. Turkey Diesel Genset Market Overview
10. Qatar Diesel Genset Market Overview
11. Kuwait Diesel Genset Market Overview
12. Lebanon Diesel Genset Market Overview
13. Iran Diesel Genset Market Overview
14. Oman Diesel Genset Market Overview
15. Rest of Middle East Diesel Genset Market Overview
16. Middle East Diesel Genset Market Opportunity Assessment
17. Competitive Landscape
18. Company Profiles
19. Key Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l5j8bt/middle_east