The Innovations in Sustainable Milk Production report has been added to Research and Markets’ offering.
This Industrial Bioprocessing TOE features trends and innovations in the milk production sector. The TOE also focusses on various technology innovations in the dairy industry. The TOE has special focus on sustainable practices in dairy industry across the world and provides insights on alternative sustainable processes that maintain the flavor and nutritive value of milk products. It discusses key market trends as well as drivers and restraints of sustainable practices in the milk processing industry.
The Industrial Bioprocessing TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, processes and strategic insights of industries involving bioprocessing, including innovations in the development and production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, alternative fuels, chemical feedstocks, food and beverages, and consumer products.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thin films, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Introduction to Sustainable Milk Production
– Sustainable Technologies and Practices for Increasing the Milk Yield and Nutritive Value of Milk
– Europe is Leading in Terms of Technological Innovations and the Production of Milk Using Sustainable Practices
2. Recent Developments in Sustainable Milk Production
– Integrated Pest Management Increasing the Sustainability of a Dairy Farm
– Integrated Milking Solutions to Improve Milk Production and Farm Management
– Membrane Separation Processes to Remove Harmful Microbes and Maintain Protein Content in Milk
– Ingenious Milk Processing Techniques to Increase Nutritive Value and Shelf Life of Milk Products
3. Opportunities in Manufacturing of Milk Products Using Sustainable Practices
– Funding and Technology Roadmap for Sustainable Milking Practices
4. Key Patents and Contacts
– Key Patents Related to Manufacture of Dairy Products Using Fermentation
– Key Patents Related to Automated Rotary Milking System
– Industry Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4cz7n6/innovations_in
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.