The “Innovations in Semiconductor Nanofibres, Thermoplastic Elastomers, Adhesives, and Conductive Materials” report has been added to Research and Markets’ offering.
This issue of High-Tech Materials TOE profiles innovations related to the development of semiconductor nanofibers, thermoplastic materials for 3D printing, fast curing adhesives, and materials for flexible devices.
The High-Tech Materials TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications, and strategic insights on various materials across industries.
Some material technologies include lightweight materials, bio-based materials, ceramics, smart materials, fibers, nanomaterials, responsive materials, polymers, woven and non woven materials, polymers and plastics and packaging materials.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research and innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thinfilms, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers, and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Recent Advances in Materials for Different Applications
– Technology for Developing Highly Conductive Semiconductor Fiber
– Thermoplastic Composite Material with Exceptional Specific Modulus
– Thermoplastic Elastomer with Exceptional Mechanical Strength and Rubber-like Distinguishing Features
– Fast Curing, Easily Usable, One Component Adhesive for the Construction Industry
– Material with Exceptional Fracture Energy and Hardness for Flexible Devices
2. Industry Contacts
– Key Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rwrc54/innovations_in