The “Innovations in Pharmaceutical, Energy, and Sensing Technologies” report has been added to Research and Markets’ offering.
This edition of the Inside R&D TOE depicts innovations in pharmaceutical, energy, and sensing Industries. The TOE emphasizes on developments in the fields of drug delivery, photovoltaics, lithium-ion batteries and landfill leachate management.
Inside R&D TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) covers global innovations that are in research and development in virtually all technology areas.
We provide intelligence and insights on innovations spanning a wide variety of industry areas, including automation, electronics, sensors, information and communication technologies, manufacturing, health, wellness, medical devices, pharma, biotechnology, materials, coatings, renewable fuels, automotive, power systems, sustainable energy solutions and innovations that contribute to a cleaner and greener environment.
Key Topics Covered:
Developments in Drug Delivery, Photovoltaics, Lithium-ion Batteries, Landfill Management, and Sensors:
– Understanding Transporter Cells for Producing Better Drugs
– Advanced Control System for Improving Photovoltaic Efficiency
– Utilization of Double Pulse Laser-induced Breakdown Spectroscopy for Analysis of Contaminants
– Power Source System Using Silicon Cells and Lithium-ion Batteries
– Flexible Sensor for Foldable Smartphones
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jxxhqs/innovations_in