The “Innovations in Healthcare, Energy Generation and Storage, Photo-electrochemical Cells , and Artificial Intelligence” report has been added to Research and Markets’ offering.
This edition of the Inside R&D TOE depicts innovations in healthcare, energy generation and storage, The TOE also emphasizes on developments in the fields of Ebola treatment, photo-electrochemical cells, and artificial intelligence.
Inside R&D TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) covers global innovations that are in research and development in virtually all technology areas.
We provide intelligence and insights on innovations spanning a wide variety of industry areas, including automation, electronics, sensors, information and communication technologies, manufacturing, health, wellness, medical devices, pharma, biotechnology, materials, coatings, renewable fuels, automotive, power systems, sustainable energy solutions and innovations that contribute to a cleaner and greener environment.
Key Topics Covered:
Developments in Healthcare, Photo-electrochemical Cells, Energy Storage Systems, and Artificial Intelligence:
– Natural Antibodies to Fight All Ebola Strains
– Gas Phase Photo-electrochemical Cell for Air Purification and Energy Production
– Energy Storage Using Sulfur for Base Load Operation of Solar Power
– Advanced Coating Improves Efficiency of Photovoltaic Modules
– Artificial Intelligence to Detect Fake News on the Internet
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cbzrcw/innovations_in