The “Innovations in Healthcare and Wastewater Treatment” report has been added to Research and Markets’ offering.
This edition of the Inside R&D TOE depicts innovations in healthcare and wastewater treatment. The TOE emphasizes on developments in the fields of medical implants, eye diseases’ treatment, and cancer research.
Inside R&D TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) covers global innovations that are in research and development in virtually all technology areas.
We provide intelligence and insights on innovations spanning a wide variety of industry areas, including automation, electronics, sensors, information and communication technologies, manufacturing, health, wellness, medical devices, pharma, biotechnology, materials, coatings, renewable fuels, automotive, power systems, sustainable energy solutions and innovations that contribute to a cleaner and greener environment.
Key Topics Covered:
Developments in Medical Implants, Eye Diseases’ Treatment, Cancer Research, and Wastewater Treatment:
– Novel Biomolecule To Prevent Biofilm Formation on Medical Implants
– Vitamin B3 Treatment Could Potentially Help Prevent Glaucoma
– Biobased Hydrogel for Effective Retinal Detachment
– Use of Modified Fruit Peels as Coagulants for Wastewater Treatment
– Getting Cancer to Self-destruct for Better Outcomes
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/73kc4l/innovations_in