The “Innovations in Borosilicate Glass” report has been added to Research and Markets’ offering.
This issue of HighTech Materials TOE profiles innovations in borosilicate glass. The market for borosilicate glass is highly attractive with limited alternatives to this type of glass.
As this glass is corrosion-, heat-, and pressure-resistant, it is used as laboratory glassware and cookware. From the R&D front, it is seen that the US and Japanese companies are more focused toward new product development by float method while European companies have an innovative approach toward producing borosilicate glass bubbles.
In the next few years, the mechanical integrity and crushing strength features of borosilicate glass would be even more enhanced with increasing R&D and research collaborations.
The High-Tech Materials TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications, and strategic insights on various materials across industries.
Some material technologies include lightweight materials, bio-based materials, ceramics, smart materials, fibers, nanomaterials, responsive materials, polymers, woven and non woven materials, polymers and plastics and packaging materials.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research and innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thinfilms, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers, and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product and Process Innovations Related to Borosilicate Glass
– Floated Borosilicate Glass with Excellent Flatness for Use in the Construction and Research Applications
– Borosilicate Glass Wafers for Anodic Bonding Applications
– Low Density Additives Made from Chemically Stable Soda-lime Borosilicate Glass
– Highly Durable Clear Borosilicate Glass Tubing as Pharmaceutical Containers
2. Strategic Insights
– United States and Japan Showcase Highest Activity for Patents
– Lighting Industry Will be a Key Application Area in the Near Future
3. Key Patents
– Key Patents on Manufacturing Borosilicate Glass and associated products
4. Industry Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/32vn68/innovations_in