The “Innovations in Biofuels, Agriculture, Packaging, and Textile Manufacturing” report has been added to Research and Markets’ offering.
This issue of Nanotech TOE profiles innovations related to the development of ceramic nanofillers for composite manufacturing, nanosensors for smart bandages, portable pathogen detection devices, and an encapsulation process.
The Nanotech TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications, and strategic insights on nanotechnology-related innovations and their impact across various industries.
Technology focus areas include nanomaterials, nanocoatings, nanohealthcare, nanomedicine, and nanomanufacturing.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Recent Nanotechnology-based Innovations
– Ceramic Nanofiber Filler Enabling Flexibility in Nanocomposites
– Nano-sized Sensors for Continuous Monitoring of Wound Healing
– Portable Chip-based Detection Tool for Viruses and Pathogenes
– Encapsulation Process Using Atomic Layer Deposition Technique
– Method for Cost-effective Manufacturing of Graphene Quantum Dots
2. Key Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7cgk94/innovations_in