The “Global Baby Food Market: Analysis By Type, By Product Type, By Region, By Country: Opportunities and Forecast (2017-2022) “ report has been added to Research and Markets’ offering.
The global baby food market is anticipated to exhibit a healthy growth of over 7.01% during 2017-2022, chiefly driven by rising women employment, mounting population growth, decline in infant death rates, and increasing awareness among parents about infant nutrition in the emerging regions.
Over the next five years, demand and growth for natural-based, organic/prebiotic/probiotic based and customized variants of infant formulas and baby foods is projected to display the maximum advancement owing to increasing awareness among parents of infant nutrition. Growing number of women entering workforce and rising disposable income especially in the emerging nations of Asia Pacific, like India and China is expected to further propel the market for baby foods.
Regions accounting for major share of baby foods in 2016 as well as forecasted to gain major share in 2022 are Asia-Pacific, North America and Middle-East. Factors driving growth are humongous population, elevated disposable incomes, lifestyle and perceptive changes towards indulgence and the demand for niche and premiumized retail goods. Other factors backing the Global Baby Food Market is the existence of large baby food companies offering numerous varieties of baby food at competitive prices and innovative packaging, their synergical investments and R&D initiatives inclining to propel the market.
– Hain Celestial
– Hipp Organic
– Holle GMBH
– Krafts Heinz
– Little Freddie Organic Baby Food
– SMA Nutrition Milk Formula
– The Honest Co.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Strategic Recommendation
4. Global Baby Food Market: An Overview
5. Global Baby Food Market: Growth and Forecast
6. North America Baby Food Market: Growth and Forecast
7. North America Baby Food Market: Country Analysis
8. Europe Baby Food Market: Growth and Forecast
9. Europe Baby Food Market: Country Analysis
10. Asia-Pacific Baby Food Market: Growth and Forecast
11. Middle East Baby Food Market: Growth and Forecast
12. ROW Baby Food Market: Growth and Forecast
13. Market Drivers
14. Baby Food Market Trends
15. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
16. SWOT Analysis Baby Food Market
17. Policy and Regulatory Landscape
18. Competitive Landscape
19. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lt7wwx/global_baby_food