Market Synopsis of Automotive Glass Market.
The growth of automotive industry leads to the increased demand for automotive glass market. Rising production and sales of vehicles are likely to result in increased usage of the automotive glass. Factors such as the growing demand for luxury and value added features such as electronically switch abled smart glasses and other are some of the factors driving the automotive glass market. Additionally, benefits such as thermal comfort and noise reduction offered by these will enhance automotive glass market. Moreover, the rising need for weight reduction in cars, is expected to fuel the demand for ultra-thin & tough windshield glasses for sophisticated vehicle models.
Whereas, high cost associated with manufacturers, and lack of awareness about usability & benefits, hamper the growth of the market significantly.
Request report sample:https://goo.gl/C8rrai
The market is expected to reach market size of 28,135.7 million by the end of forecast period with CAGR 7.73% between 2017 and 2023.
Study Objectives of Automotive Glass markets Market.
• To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the automotive glass market.
• To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
• To analyze the automotive glass market based on tools such as Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies of North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW) and their countries
• To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
• To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by type, vehicle type, applications and sub-segments
• To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
• To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the automotive glass market
Global Automotive Glass market: Segmentation
• BY Type
o Tempered Glass
o Laminated Glass
• By Vehicle Type
o Passenger Car
o Light Commercial Vehicles
o Heavy Commercial Vehicles
• By Application
Geographically, Asia-Pacific is a major revenue generator of the global automotive glass market, where China, Japan and India are considered the prominent countries for the market, owing to the growing population, huge exports, rapid urbanization and technological advancements. Moreover, the rising preference for gorilla glass for high end premium vehicles, will create an opportunity for the specialized automotive market to meet the standard for the glass.
North America is the second leading market of automotive glass market and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 7.19% during the forecast period.
Inquiery for buying:https://goo.gl/3ibmKX
The major players operating in the market of global automotive glass are Nippon Sheet Glass Co. Ltd (Japan), Vitro, S.A.B. de C.V. (Mexico), Xinyi Glass Holdings Limited (Hong Kong), Guardian Industries Corp (U.S.), Fuyao Glass Industry Group Co. Ltd (China), Asahi Glass Co., Ltd. (Japan), Central Glass Co. Ltd (Tokyo), Saint Global S.A. (Paris), Olimpia Auto Glass Inc.( Turkey), Shatterprufe (South Africa) and others.
• Research Institute / Education Institute
• Potential Investors
Provue Market Research is the premier global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, and events for the Chemical, Food & Healthcare, Manufacturing, Energy, Information & Telecommunications markets. Provue Market Research helps every professional, business executives, and the investment community make fact-based decisions on technology purchases and business strategy.