The “Certified Data Analysis Professional Online Course” training has been added to Research and Markets’ offering.
The Certified Data Analysis Professional is a first level, hands-on training course aimed at equipping you with the necessary concepts and tools needed to perform basic statistical and analytics reporting activities, in order to generate value out of the existing data.
The course will provide you with the knowledge required for understanding distinct methods used in the interpretation of statistical data. Also, by attending this certification program, you will be able to understand the basic methodology used in statistical interpretation of quantitative data and become proficient in using key Microsoft Excel features, histograms and Pareto Charts.
The course presents an overview of the basic data analysis concepts, such as data accuracy, preparation and comparability. Furthermore, the course provides both a general understanding upon basic analysis tools, such as mean, median and mode, as well as advanced operations, such as hypothesis testing or tentative sensitivity analysis.
3 Key business benefits
– Achieve processes clarity and strategy optimization by implementing data analysis frameworks.
– Optimize the performance reporting processes by closing the gaps found in the data analysis tools used within your own business.
– Attain superior results by implementing data analysis procedures, which improve the achievement of your company’s objectives.
– Develop a hands-on, practical overview of data analysis and connected topics.
– Integrate statistical concepts and analysis tools that are widely used in corporate analytics environments.
– Analyze examples of practical applications for statistical methods used in solving real-life business issues.
– Acquire mastery of basic MS Excel and statistical techniques though practical examples.
– Solve complex problems, using intermediate and advanced Excel techniques.
The certification process is finalized only when you complete all of the 3 stages of the learning experience. You will receive the Certified Data Analysis Professional diploma after you have successfully completed all of the 3 stages of the learning experience. This certifies the skills and knowledge related to performance measurement field.
Key Topics Covered:
Module 1 – Basics of Data Analysis
Module 2 – Data Quality
Module 3 – Organizing, synthesizing and aggregating data
Module 4 – Statistical Analysis Tools
Module 5 – Data Visualization and Pattern Detection
Module 6 – Data Comparison
Module 7 – Univariate and Multivariate Analysis
Module 8 – Regression Analysis
Module 9 – Probability and Confidence
Module 10 – From Exploratory to Predictive Modelling
Module 11 – Data Dimensionality
Module 12 – Software Enablers for Data Analysis
For more information about this training visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jnvzkp/certified_data