The “Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients – Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)” report has been added to Research and Markets’ offering.
The Global Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients market is expected to reach $198.8 billion by 2022 with a CAGR of 6.4%.
Patent expiration of prominent drugs, government initiatives, regional penetration and increasing aged population are some of the factors that are driving the market growth.
Strict validation and safety guidelines stated by WHO and fragmented market are the factors that are hampering the API market growth.
Generic/Non- Branded segment witnessed the largest market share during the forecast period due to rising healthcare costs, government prominence on generics for dropping healthcare costs, and decreasing pipelines of global pharmaceutical products.
Asia Pacific is expected to be highest market share during the forecast period due to low operation costs and high investments in medical research.
Types of API Covered:
Synthetic chemical API
– Branded/ Innovative
– Generic/Non- Branded
High potency active pharmaceutical ingredients(HPAPI)
Manufacturing Types Covered:
– Captive (or in-house) manufacturing
– Contract manufacturing
Therapeutic Applications Covered:
– Cardiovascular and hematopoietic system
– CNS and Neurological Disorders
– Gastrointestinal disorder
– Hormonal-related disorder
– Metabolic disorder
– Musculoskeletal disorder
– Orthopedic Disorders
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market, By Types of API
6 Global Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market, By Type of Manufacturing
7 Global Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market, By Therapeutic Application
8 Global Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Market, By Geography
9 Key Developments
10 Company Profiling
– Aurobindo Pharma Ltd.
– Bayer Healthcare (Germany)
– Bioniche Animal Health (Canada)
– Boehringer Ingelheim (Germany)
– Ceva Animal Health, Inc.
– Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd.
– Elanco Animal Health (U.S.)
– Heska Co. (U.S.)
– Merck Animal Health (U.S.)
– Merial Inc. (Sanofi) (France)
– Novartis International AG
– Pfizer, Inc
– Ranbaxy Laboratories
– Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
– Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
– Zoetis (U.S.)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/92mdvn/active