The “The 2017 Web Globalization Report Card” report has been added to Research and Markets’ offering.
Actionable insights to help improve your global website right now. This report, now in its 13th edition, answers these questions and many more. You’ll learn which companies have improved their global and mobile websites and why. Through website profiles, loaded with screen shots, you’ll learn which practices to emulate and which to avoid. More than a dozen industries are profiled, with key globalization developments and best practices highlighted with screen shots.
Web globalization often leaves marketing and web teams with more questions than answers, such as:
– How is our global website doing compared with our competitorsand why?
– How do we design a website to best manage diverse brands and diverse locales?
– What languages should we support?
– How is our website doing compared with our competitors?
– What common mistakes are companies making with their websites?
– How do we best implement geolocation to improve the global user experience?
– What emerging trends should we be aware of?
Key Topics Covered:
The Top 25 Global Websites
Part I: Notable Trends & Best Practices
Part II: Language Leaders and Trends
Part III: The Websites and How They Were Scored
Part IV: Website Scores
Part V: Website Highlights by Industry
– American Airlines
– American Express
– Western Union
– (100 Others)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n999n6/the_2017_web