The “World Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Market – Opportunities and Forecasts, 2014 – 2022” report has been added to Research and Markets’ offering.
Negative Pressure Wound Therapy is a devise based technology used for healing wounds by providing a moist healing environment. It is used in the treatment of both acute and chronic wounds.
Chronic wounds are difficult to heal and thus require special treatment. This non-invasive therapy system uses sub-atmospheric pressure to remove fluid and infectious material from the wound and provides moist healing environment to the wound to promote faster healing.
The major factors driving the growth of this market are growing geriatric population and rising incidences of chronic diseases that lead to chronic wounds such as diabetic foot ulcers, pressure ulcers and venous leg ulcers. Advancement in the wound care technologies that promote faster wound healing would also facilitate the growth of this market.
However, the expensive nature of this therapy system, unfavorable reimbursement policies and reluctance in adoption of technology driven products has restricted the market growth.
– The report throws light on the dominant current trends. Based on the understanding of trends, revenues are forecast from 2013-2020
– Market intelligence for key developmental strategies adopted by top companies is explained with impact analysis
– Analysis of trends in various regions would help the companies to plan their strategies depending on the region
– Emphasis is laid on key factors affecting the growth of global negative pressure wound therapy market. These factors are critically analyzed to reveal the most impacting factors in the market
– Porter’s Five Forces analysis provides an insight into market dynamics and industry competition
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
MARKET BY TYPE
Conventional Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Systems
– Dressing Kits
Single Use Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Systems
MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY
– North America
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mdj7mz/world_negative