The “India Specialty Gases Market By Type, By Application, By Distribution, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2012-2026” report has been added to Research and Markets’ offering.
“India Specialty Gases Market By Type (Noble Gases, High Purity Gases, Hydrocarbon Gases, Halogen Gases, and Others), By Application (Energy & Power, Metal & Mining, Healthcare, etc.), By Distribution (Packaged and Bulk), Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2012-2026”
India specialty gases market is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 12%, in value terms, for 2017-2026, on back of growing demand for specialty gases being generated from various end user industries. India is one the largest producers of steel and sponge iron owing to which metal and mining industry dominated the specialty gases market in India. Also, regular capacity expansions by automobile, refinery and chemical industries and increasing number of new applications of specialty gases from different regions is augmenting demand for specialty gases in the country.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. India Specialty Gases Market Outlook
5. India Noble Gases Market Outlook
6. India High Purity Gases Market Outlook
7. India Hydrocarbon Gases Market Outlook
8. India Halogen Gases Market Outlook
9. India Other Gases Market Outlook
10. List of Major Specialty Gases Manufacturers, Suppliers, Distributors & Traders
11. List of Major Specialty Gases Customers
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
15. India Economic Profile
16. Competitive Landscape
17. Strategic Recommendations
– Praxair India Private Limited
– Linde India Limited
– Taiyo Nippon Sanso K-Air India Private Limited
– Air Liquide India
– INOX Air Products
– Bhuruka Gases Limited
– Air Water (Ellenbarrie Industrial Gases Limited)
– Bombay Oxygen Corporation
– The Southern Gas Ltd.
– Goyal MG Gases Pvt. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k2j67d/india_specialty