The “Global Transparent Conductive Films Market, By Type (ITO and Non-ITO), By Application (Smart Phone, Tablet PC, AIO PC, Tablet & Others), By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2012-2026” report has been added to Research and Markets’ offering.
The global transparent conductive films market is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 9%, in value terms, during 2017-2026, on account of their increasing usage in smart phones, tablets, AIO PCs, LCDs and LEDs.
Moreover, surging demand for transparent conductive films across various industries including electronics, automotive, lightning, etc., is expected to boost transparent conductive films market, globally, in the coming years. Besides that, augmenting need for energy efficient and flexible smart gadgets would further escalate global transparent conductive films market through 2026.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Transparent Conductive Films Market Outlook
5. Global ITO Films Market Outlook
6. Global Non-ITO Films Market Outlook
7. Asia-Pacific Transparent Conductive Films Market Outlook
8. North America Transparent Conductive Films Market Outlook
9. Europe Transparent Conductive Films Market Outlook
10. Middle East & Africa Transparent Conductive Films Market Outlook
11. South America Transparent Conductive Films Market Outlook
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Competitive Landscape
– Nitto Denko Co.
– Gunze Limited
– Oike & Co., Ltd.
– Sekisui Chemical Co., Ltd
– Teijin Ltd.
– Dontech Inc.
– Toyobo Co., Ltd.
– LG Chem Ltd.
– C3 Nano
– Cambrios Advanced Materials
– Mogreat Materials Co. Ltd.
– Nuovo Film Inc.
– J Touch Co.
– Max Film, Inc.
– Eikos Inc.
– Evaporated Coatings, Inc.
– Hitachi Chemical Company, Ltd.
– ILJIN display Co., Ltd.
– Chasm Technologies, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fn6w86/global