The “Global Computer Aided Engineering Market By Product Type (Finite Element Analysis & Computational Fluid Dynamics), By End Use Industry (Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, etc.), By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2022” report has been added to Research and Markets’ offering.
Global computer aided engineering market is expected to reach $ 7.79 billion by 2022, on the back of increasing demand for innovation and superior quality products from across the globe, high expenditure on aerospace & defense sector, rising technological advancements and growing need for application-specific computer aided engineering (CAE) software.
Upsurge in deployment of application-specific computer aided engineering software can be attributed to its utilization in Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) to minimize manufacturing costs and to reduce the product lead time.
Integration of computer aided engineering in product development lifecycle is expected to increase due to the paradigm shift being witnessed in development of infrastructure to accelerate deployment of next generation technologies such as artificial intelligence, robotics, etc., and rising demand for manufacturing eco-friendly products to reduce carbon footprint.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) Market Landscape
5. Global Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) Market Outlook
6. North America Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) Market Outlook
7. Europe Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) Market Outlook
8. Asia-Pacific Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) Market Outlook
9. South America Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) Market Outlook
10. Middle East & Africa Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) Market Outlook
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Competitive Landscape
– Competitive Benchmarking
– ANSYS, Inc.
– The MathWorks, Inc
– Siemens PLM Software
– Dassault Syst?mes SE
– Altair Engineering, Inc.
– Autodesk, Inc.
– SYNOPSYS, INC.
– Exa Corporation
– ESI Group
– Bentley Systems Incorporated
– COMSOL AB
– Aspen Technology, Inc
– PTC Inc.
– Concepts NREC
– SimScale GmbH
– CPFD Software, LLC
– Design Simulation Technologies
– NUMECA International
– Computational Engineering International
– Cybernet Systems Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q97kfc/global_computer