The “Evolving Themes of Programme & Project Management: Organisational Challenges” conference has been added to Research and Markets’ offering.
This conference focuses on how companies should exploit or upgrade and change their resources to ensure that programmes and projects deliver. It comprises essential areas such as people, culture, strategy, tools and techniques and processes. Experts bring their views on the topic and panels allow debate on priorities and challenges, inviting the audience to take part in the conversation and to share their experience and problems.
Organisations today are constantly faced with the challenges of fiercely competitive and changing environments driven by regulatory modification and internal restructuring. They must, therefore, continuously adapt to the environment if they are to survive and prosper. Now, especially with the increased scrutiny over budgets and doing more with less, efficiency and effectiveness are key factors of successful organisations.
As part of their competitive advantage strategy to change, survive, and grow, top management have been moving to project management. The ability to successfully execute projects is what drives the realisation of intended benefits and the achievement of business objectives.
But there is continuous pressure for businesses to be innovative and deliver greater value. So traditional project management methods that had worked in stable economic times, have become less reliable and applicable. It is then that the organisation needs to respond quickly but with control and quality.
Topics To Be Covered:
– Case study; Building the BBC in the north
– The project profession
– The Digital project Manager
– DevOps: new best practices for the project manager
– Project Management: Organising project based change
– Combining value & project management into an effective project Management model
– Earned Value management
– Project Management skills that employers seek
– Project leadership; team building
– Managing complex projects
– Project Governance and metrics
– Agile transformation: value stream; People connections; Agile and high performing PMO; Developing transformation agent – leadership;
– Project Assurance.
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/khrq5x/evolving_themes