M2 PRESSWIRE-April 28, 2017-State of the Industry: Coffee in the U.S. (2017 Edition)
(C)1994-2017 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
Dublin – Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “State of the Industry: Coffee in the U.S. (11th Edition)” report to their offering.
The State of the Industry reports are concise, yet detailed studies filled with priceless data, forecasts, and objective analysis.
The amount of valuable data and analysis in this report far outweighs its cost and is well worth the investment. Depending on the topic, State of the Industry reports include historical, current, and future sales data; drivers of market growth; consumer data; a summary of the leading companies; distribution channels, foreign trade, and other relevant data and analysis. This information is a vital part of any successful business plan.
Key Topics Covered:
– Drivers of Industry Growth
– Single-Cup Coffee Growth Slows as Sales Reach New Heights
– Premium, Ready-to-Drink, Cold Brewed, and Flavored Coffee Help Boost Demand
– Organic Coffee Sales
– Economy and Changing Demographics Impact Coffee Consumption
– U.S. Apparent Consumption
– Imports and Exports
– U.S. Shipments
– Producer Price Trends
– Per Capita Consumption
– Quick-Serve Coffee Sales
– Vending Sales of Coffee
– Ground Coffee Sales and Market Shares
– Instant and Single-Cup Coffee Sales and Market Shares
– Ready-to-Drink Coffee Sales and Market Shares
– Demographic Trends for Expenditures on Coffee
– Social Media a Vital Marketing Tool for Coffee Companies
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/86mnqh/state_of_the