M2 PRESSWIRE-April 28, 2017-IPX Competitive Analysis Report 2017
(C)1994-2017 M2 COMMUNICATIONS
Dublin – Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “IPX Competitive analysis 2017” report to their offering.
2017 marks the 10th year anniversary of the creation of the IPX concept by the GSMA. How time flies when you are having fun! A decade on and a lot has happened, but the question that begs to be answered is: Has IPX really delivered on its promises?
Now 10 years on, what is the reality? We can say thatalthough the road to a global IPX has been a difficult and slow one, the global IPX platform is now fully operational and supports the full suite of basic voice, data and signalling IP services.
Through the course of this 111 page report, we cover the capabilities and service features offered by the IPX providers, providing a detailed picture of the current status of the marketplace with facts and analysis. We also detail our expectations relating to the future developments of IPX.
The IPX report based on interviews and surveys with 16 IPX providers provides an in-depth view of who the main IPX providers are, how their offering is evolving in terms of services, network, access, peering and features.
The objectives of this report therefore are to:
– Understand how IPX has evolved to date in terms of services, providers and requirements and how it may evolve over the next year
– Define the current status of the IPX providers’ ecosystem
– Better understand how IPX providers’ offerings are evolving
– Identify new IPX services and features being developed
– Define the differences in service providers’ offering and capabilities
Who should purchase this report:
– IPX providers seeking to understand how the segment is evolving in terms of services, customers, competitors and how they are positioned within the overall IPX ecosystem.
– IPX customers needing to understand the different service offerings and providers to define how they can benefit from IPX, who to buy it from and how it can help them grow their business.
– IPX vendors looking to understand the needs of IPX providers and customers and where new opportunities will come from.
Key Topics Covered:
– Executive Summary
– IPX Evolution – 2007-2017
– IPX Evolution – The Future
– IPX Providers and their offering
– IPX providers’ profiles
– BT Wholesale
– Deutsche Telekom International Carrier Sales & Solutions (ICCS)
– Hutchison Global Communications Limited
– PCCW Global
– SAP Mobile Services
– Tata Communications
– Telia Carrier
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hnr6sw/ipx_competitive