Intelligent Automation & Analytics, Inc.
Anchorage, Alaska, AK 99501, US
Computer & Control Systems, Robotics
We are an Industrial Internet-of-Things company. Our distributed IoT network overlay platform connects disparate industrial sensors, controllers, and almost any other device. Our solution drives efficiency and doesn’t try to fix what isn’t broken.
Successful businesses require timely information for decision making. Comprehensive and
understandable information enables better decision-making, flexibility to respond to changing
conditions, and greater efficiency in operations.
We provide infrastructure to gather data for small to medium sized businesses to access and use
critical information. We differentiate ourselves by delivering our information infrastructure as a
service, which we call “iA3.” iA3 provides real value at an affordable monthly price to businesses through information, process automation, and analytical tools, that have long been available to larger
We believe iA3 is attractive to these businesses because it:
* eliminates large upfront capital expenditures required to implement similar systems;
* immediately demonstrates its value to clients.
We expect our clients to choose us over our competitors because our iA3 service can be
implemented easily and without any disruption, because iA3:
* does not make clients change anything about their business;
* does not require clients to upgrade any existing equipment no matter how old (or
new) it may be.
We believe our solution naturally creates sticky relationships with our clients, giving them
a strong incentive to stay with us and grow with us, because we prove our value to them every step
of the way.
We benefit from our iA3 model because we are able to:
* gather an immense amount of information about our clients’ businesses, which gives
us unique insight as to their needs; and
* based on our analytics, we offer premium subscription features that we are confident
will create even more value for them.
Our services provide an effective dashboard interface between our clients and the information from
their disparate systems which is:
* affordable with flexible pricing;
* low risk;
* access anywhere from any web-enabled device; and
* able to work with existing control devices.
Products / Services
iA3, is a Platform as a Service, or a “PaaS”. A monthly fee covers our easy to install local hardware, which we update and upgrade. Each node has computing power to distribute and collect data worldwide. Our iA3 Industrial IoT overlay provides customers:
1. iA3 Local–Our IoT node that we place on our customers’ premises. SLX Local’s small size disguises its built-in fully functional server which operates on a rock-solid Linux system. SLX Local has built-in data analysis, altering, and control software required for real-time automation, control, and information gathering for hundreds of disparate connected systems; and
2. iA3 Worldwide–Our management-level IoT network operating center, which operates in the cloud as well as at our network operating center. SLX Worldwide provides supervisory control, and a wealth of data, mined in real time and stored comprehensively, and data analytics tools that provide enterprise-wide insight for potentially large efficiency gains.
Chief Executive Officer
Timothy R. Watts
Timothy R. Watts has served as our Chief Executive Officer, Corporate Secretary, and Treasurer since July 2015. Prior to joining us, Mr. Watts advised public and private companies and individual clients as a private counsel since 2012. Mr. Watts has also served as Vice President, Corporate & Business Development at Alaska Communications Systems Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: ALSK) in 2010 and in 2009 as Asst. General Counsel and Corporate Secretary after taking on new roles since joining the company in 2005. Mr. Watts also founded and served as Chairman and Managing Partner of Watts Capital Management, L.P. from April 2009 until January 2010. Mr. Watts has also been an attorney with Latham & Watkins, LLP, in its Silicon Valley office, where he regularly advised senior management and boards of directors of venture-backed and emerging growth companies. Mr. Watts holds a B.A. in Economics from the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign and a J.D. from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor.
Chief Operating Officer
Grant Yutrzenka has served as our President and Chief Operating Officer since July 2015. Prior to joining us, Mr. Yutrzenka worked in a variety of administrative, technical and operating positions and has worked with industrial control systems since 1992. Mr. Yutrzenka served as the Director of Administration for UniSea, Inc. and was promoted to General Manager position. After leaving UniSea, Mr. Yutrzenka worked for General Communications, Inc. (Nasdaq: GNCMA) as Director of Administration. He held positions of Director of Business Operations, Vice President of Local Services and Vice President of Combined Service and Delivery. After leaving GCI, Mr. Yutrzenka worked as the CIO/Division Manager at Anchorage Municipal Light and Power overseeing the IT, programming, SCADA and radio/fiber optic groups at ML&P. Mr. Yutrzenka holds a B.B.A. with an emphasis in Accounting from the University of Alaska Anchorage.