Alliance is proud to have been part of the media coverage for this year’s annual WINGS Conference in Mexico City, on 22-24 February 2017.
This year’s Forum was titled ‘Critical Philanthropy: Addressing Complexity, Challenging Ourselves’. The event encapsulated many ideas on how to influence social change, how to challenge current models and practices of philanthropy and how to create the conditions for philanthropy to thrive.
We provided coverage of the event from:
- Jens Böhme, Head of Philanthropy at Realdania, Denmark
- Fabiana Hernández Abreu, board member of the Ibero-American Network of Community Foundations, Uruguay
- Charles Keidan, Editor of Alliance
- Atallah Kuttab, Founder and CEO of SAANED for Philanthropy Advisory in the Arab Region
- Dana Preston, Program Manager at Hispanics in Philanthropy
- Natalie Ross, Senior Director for Global Philanthropy and Partnerships at the Council of Foundations
- David Venn, Director of Communications for the Community Foundations of Canada
Read their blogs here.