Huez is a brand with a modern take on cycling apparel. Using advanced fabrics and a finely tuned design approach driven by technology, they create clothing that performs. Since 2014, the team, including a designer previously from Paul Smith, have crafted ranges sold in high-end retail outlets.
- Been featured in The Sunday Times, Timeout and Selectism
- Stocked in The Conran Shop, Matches Fashion and Velorution
- Has achieved 10,000 Social Media and Mailing list followers
- Achieved 213% growth in online sales compared with 2015
Huez is a forward thinking brand. We use advanced sportswear fabrics to create a truly stylish range of cycling clothing that we think works brilliantly on and off the bike.
We launched the brand in 2014, after we felt that most of the products available to the cycling market were too focused on a retro style, and manufactured with little attention to quality or modern design aesthetics. We saw an opportunity for a brand aimed squarely at the forward thinking cyclists who look to technology to improve their ride.
- Targeting the $270bn Sports and Activewear market that is set to grow by 30% in the next 5 years.
- Between 2010-2014 sales for cycling specific clothing and accessories was up 28%.
In 20 months we have partnered with high-end retailers such as The Conran Shop, Matches Fashion and Velorution. We already sell our clothing in shops in the UK, Europe and as far afield as Australia.
We were one of the cycling brands selected by Matches Fashion and since launching on their site have had multiple repeat orders. Recently we have agreed wholesale orders for our Spring Summer 2017 collection and received interest from cycling shops in Paris, Vienna, Madrid and London. These include names such as Harvey Nichols and Farfetch which together reach close to 13m users per month.
- 50% growth to website traffic year-on-year
- An average 4,000 visits to our website per month
- 10,000 Social Media and Mailing list followers