mooVmoo is a platform that connects consumers to video editors. At £3 per minute of footage uploaded, camera & mobile footage can be uploaded to the site and turned into memorable short movies, to be shared at home or online. mooVmoo aims to make professional video editing accessible to consumers
- Easy & affordable video editing service for all
- Targets users of GoPro, iPhone, Samsung, Canon
- Global video content industry is growing
- Experienced team
mooVmoo is designed for millions of consumers worldwide to upload camera & mobile footage, which will then be turned into beautiful short movies by a global network of freelance professional video editors.
– Everyone shoots video, but clips inevitably end up buried in hard drives. People have no time or knowledge to edit their video footage, so all those special moments are lost.
– Video editors are very expensive, charging up to £300 per day. mooVmoo lets the customer decide how much to pay, charging just £3 per minute of video uploaded.
– We believe that automated smartphone apps can’t solve the problem because they don’t replicate the fine skills that a human video editor puts into story-boarding & editing.
As a new investor you can help guide the company to grow globally. Funds raised will enhance the current website service via the development a complementary iPhone/Android app, an API interface, and the implementation of a targeted marketing campaign.
Two automated video editing app companies, Magisto in Israel and Animoto in the USA, have raised a total of $20m and $30 million respectively from investors and are encouraging the growing global demand for video editing. We believe that the demand is growing and mooVmoo has the advantage of operating in a less competitive market in Europe.